Benefit Cosmetics Hula Bronzer

Benefit Cosmetics Hula Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 285 in Bronzer

August 15, 2016

A bit on the pricey side, but it's an overall great bronzer that can be used on different skin tones. It also comes with a brush and mirror, although it is quite small to be honest.

January 19, 2016

Super bon. Il n'en prend pas beaucoup et dure longtemps. Il tient toute la journée et fait une belle couleur à la peau. Rajoute de la vie au visage. Se manipule bien avec un bon pinceau.

December 08, 2015

At $36CAD per box, Hoola is a bit of an investment. However, for the quality of the product, you won't find anything better.

A true brown bronzer with no orange undertones, Hoola is an excellent product for both contouring and all-over bronzing, and it's in a shade that will work for many skin tones on the lighter end of the spectrum. It's shimmer free and has a fantastic color payoff.

Although a bit powdery, Hoola has a beautifully blendable consistency that works well over a liquid or powder foundation, and can be applied with a brush or beauty sponge.

Benefit provides you with a brush in the box, as well; it works well for applying the bronzer in the hollows of the cheeks and under the jawline, but you will need a secondary tool for blending.

Overall, a great product.

October 29, 2014

Heaven sent bronzer minus the glitter

I spent years trying to find a bronzer without shimmer, I was tired of looking like a my little pony. This bronzer was recommended to me by a friend who had a significantly darker skin tone than me but nonetheless i tried it.

An awesome product that works on all skin tones, and comes with a brush that applies the product in a perfect angle

August 06, 2014

I love this bronzer I have been using it for 5 years and I always need it. The colour always looks amazing the powder is soft and blends well. It looks great over a foundation and it fits any skin tone. It gives me a nice colour and I don't need to apply too much.

July 10, 2014

This is my all time favorite bronzer! I use this bronzer everyday and honestly I don't think I even need to own any other bronzers if I own this one! It is a benefit box powder and I have had it for about six months and I finally hit pan!