Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 344 in Eye Cream

August 28, 2015

I enjoy this eye cream. Goes on smooth and feels good. I prefer an all over moisturizer instead of adding eye cream.

August 16, 2015

This eye cream applies well and feels great on my skin. It has minimal fragrance and seems to be highly moisturizing without feeling greasy. Seems to be effective - I don't have dark circles, but the moisturizing factor works for me. Packaging is fun as with most benefit products.

June 10, 2015

This is the first and only eye cream I ever bought and I'm glad that it is. This eye cream is very hydrating and does help to brighten dark circles a bit, it won't completely get rid of them but I did notice a difference. This is a good eye cream if you get milia because it won't give you more and helps control them ( or at least it did for me). The eye cream is pricey but it lasts for ages because you don't need to use very much.

May 12, 2015

This one wasn't a huge hit for me, I got a generous product sample of this but I found that it was just okay as an eye cream. I did notice a light change but nothing major, definitely had better results with different products. Smell and packaging is lovely though

1.5/5

May 10, 2015

I looked forward to trying this product but it did nothing but disappoint me. I love the glass container and the fact once this is gone I can re-fill or re-use but that's about ll i got out of this product. After three weeks there is no noticeable difference. I don't recommend the product, use your money somewhere else. Its too much money to waste on a product that does nothing for you.

May 07, 2015

This is a great product. It is very gentle on the skin. It feels fresh when you apply it. I did see a little difference for my under eye circle. I have noticed a big change with my under eye being very soft and looking radiant.

March 04, 2015

Lovely eye cream. Rich and moisurizing, not too thick and also absorbs quickly. I don't really have dark circle issues but I do find it tightens and brightens my under eye. It also has a slight cooling sensation when applied, feels fresh which I love! It's a little on the expensive side though.

March 02, 2015

I love that product lightens the eyes and helps almost everyone with severe raccoon eyes like me to look somewhat normal without tons of makeup. Nice texture and smell. Mine is made in France. Something, few of Benefit products are made France and the rest is made in USA. Both countries have good laws and standard in the cosmetics industry so makes them more reliable.

February 16, 2015

This eye cream really does brighten up your skin to fade away those dark circles. I am truly amazed! The fine line seem less visible but it is minimal for me. I like the light scent of this cream. It glides on smooth and absorbs quickly.

November 22, 2014

This is a good cream. It doesn't do wonders but it's very moisturizing around the eyes. I received a delux sample and then purchased the full size. A little go very long way.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

smontero84 added a new review for
    Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review