• Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color
  • Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color

Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 248 in Eyebrow Care

February 15, 2017

Well lets start by saying this is no Dipbrow or anything, but it creates a natural looking brow. I am not completely sold on it, its good if you are looking for a natural look. It doesn't give you that dramatic look. However it does wear well. My only real big complaint is the blonde colour can sometimes look grey if you apply too much product which then is difficult to correct.

October 20, 2016

I love benefits brow gel! It fills my sparse areas really well and keeps my brows in place perfectly :) I'm a newbie to the brow gel world but i find it super easy to use with its tiny angled brush!

October 06, 2016

I have been trying this out for a few days now and I'm digging it!! Love love love the packaging! It really is super cute and the brush applicator is great!!! It is easy to use and I like it!!

September 29, 2016

I love this product. I received a very small sample of it and I used it up in about 3 days and had to run to Sephora to grab another one because I LOVED how my brows looked when using it. I don't define my brows but I like to have them look full. They are very full and adding the KA -Brow gives them an nice colour and fills them in. I use it quickly in the morning for effortless beautiful full brows. This is my go-to product now until Benefit develops something that works even better - if that's even possible!!!

September 28, 2016

Though i bought right color, i still have to be careful, because it is very pigmented. Probably too much for me. I would advice this product to those who thinks brows are the most important part. I use it very little amount, just to define, so a little goes a long way.

July 21, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this with a Sephora order and was happy I did. The little bottle it came in was so cute, I'm a sucker for good packaging. The contents did not disappoint either, the brush applicator is soft and precise. The colour matched pretty well too. I will probably be purchasing a full size in the next couple months.

July 21, 2016

With ABH, you would have to buy a brush separate and pay about 50 dollars. Which is okay if you can afford it. But if you are someone on a budget, Ka-BROW has a brush built in so you are saving some coin. I find it slides on easily and even after going to the gym- it still stays in place. I lost my mind with the new packaging released in Vegas- it is so cool looking and definitely more appealing than what they had before (sorry!) So excited to see more good ideas come from Benefit.

July 18, 2016

KABrow

June 24, 2016

I got to try this as a free sample prior to the release of the product. I'm a bit of a make-up minimalist & have never used any products on my brows. I was able to enhance a natural-looking brow. It did go on a bit heavy at first, but just kept brushing it out with the attached brush. I'm glad to have tried it & will probably continue using it for slightly more special occasions

June 24, 2016

I tried a deluxe sample of this that I got with a promo code from a Sephora order. I like that the brush and creme are in a single unit, so you can just grab it and go. The product lasts all day. The brush is firm and you can easily building up the product to make a natural or dramatic look. I plan on buying the full size, it is released today. I tried the shade #5 and it seemed like a good match.

scoof added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x

scoof added a new review for
    Candy Crush Saga

bhorv23 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Melcb777 added a new review for
    Mac eye shadow satin taupe

bhorv23 added a new review for