• Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color
  • Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color

Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

October 20, 2016

I love benefits brow gel! It fills my sparse areas really well and keeps my brows in place perfectly :) I'm a newbie to the brow gel world but i find it super easy to use with its tiny angled brush!

October 06, 2016

I have been trying this out for a few days now and I'm digging it!! Love love love the packaging! It really is super cute and the brush applicator is great!!! It is easy to use and I like it!!

September 29, 2016

I love this product. I received a very small sample of it and I used it up in about 3 days and had to run to Sephora to grab another one because I LOVED how my brows looked when using it. I don't define my brows but I like to have them look full. They are very full and adding the KA -Brow gives them an nice colour and fills them in. I use it quickly in the morning for effortless beautiful full brows. This is my go-to product now until Benefit develops something that works even better - if that's even possible!!!

September 28, 2016

Though i bought right color, i still have to be careful, because it is very pigmented. Probably too much for me. I would advice this product to those who thinks brows are the most important part. I use it very little amount, just to define, so a little goes a long way.

July 21, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this with a Sephora order and was happy I did. The little bottle it came in was so cute, I'm a sucker for good packaging. The contents did not disappoint either, the brush applicator is soft and precise. The colour matched pretty well too. I will probably be purchasing a full size in the next couple months.

July 21, 2016

With ABH, you would have to buy a brush separate and pay about 50 dollars. Which is okay if you can afford it. But if you are someone on a budget, Ka-BROW has a brush built in so you are saving some coin. I find it slides on easily and even after going to the gym- it still stays in place. I lost my mind with the new packaging released in Vegas- it is so cool looking and definitely more appealing than what they had before (sorry!) So excited to see more good ideas come from Benefit.

July 18, 2016

KABrow

June 24, 2016

I got to try this as a free sample prior to the release of the product. I'm a bit of a make-up minimalist & have never used any products on my brows. I was able to enhance a natural-looking brow. It did go on a bit heavy at first, but just kept brushing it out with the attached brush. I'm glad to have tried it & will probably continue using it for slightly more special occasions

June 24, 2016

I tried a deluxe sample of this that I got with a promo code from a Sephora order. I like that the brush and creme are in a single unit, so you can just grab it and go. The product lasts all day. The brush is firm and you can easily building up the product to make a natural or dramatic look. I plan on buying the full size, it is released today. I tried the shade #5 and it seemed like a good match.

June 20, 2016

This is part of the new eye brow line of products from Benefit and it's being released June 24, I got to try it ahead of time. It's $30 for 0.1oz of product. There is a brush built into the packaging. It's a dipping sort of packaging, you detach the brush and dip it into the product. It's very soft, sort of powder but applies smooth like a creamy gel. I really liked it, the brush was great for getting a crisp, defined line and the product was really long wearing. It's also waterproof which is great and it's available in 6 shades.