Benefit Cosmetics Lemon Aid Color Correcting Eyelid Primer Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 324 in Primer

Benefit Lemon Aid is a miracle-working soft-yellow correcting cream that instantly hides redness and discoloration on your eyelids. You can get refreshed looking eyes that are frisky and ready for fun. Visit benefitcosmetics.com for more information.

November 11, 2016

The Benefit Cosmetics Lemon Aid Corrector is amazing! I apply it useing my ring finger and dab it lightly on my eyelid. It conceals the tiny veins and purple discolouration on my eyelids. You do have to set it with a powder though, or the Corrector creases. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to brighten their dull eyes.

*Note* the only MAKEUP in the picture is the Lemon Aid Corrector

August 28, 2015

This is ok. I have mega dark circles and have since found a better product.

February 06, 2015

I actually use this product a little differently than most. I use it under my eyes to neutralize and then apply a touch of concealer on top. It gives me that bright eyed look that I can never find in an under-eye concealer, and just makes me look awake and ready to go! It doesn't cake up, and the product actually lasts a long time.

Definitely one of my HG items, I use it daily! Highly suggest trying it out ladies!

November 08, 2014

This was my first Benefit purchase. I happened to walk by the Benefit counter at my local Macy's and one of the consultants asked me if I wanted to try it. He used it on my eyelids which have a strange pigmentation. I decided to purchase it when I saw how it completely neutralized that pigmentation and discoloration. It left a blank canvas for eyeshadow. I was really impressed. However, you do have to practice a little when it comes to application. It is not creamy and you have to blend it very well or it will end up looking cakey or creasing. I first purchased it around 10 years ago and I still use it today.

September 14, 2014

I find this a terrific product to use under my eyeshadow. It helps the shadow go on smoother and last longer so I'm not having to reapply when I'm on the go. Great product

August 06, 2014

I personally, don’t have any overly visible veins or skin discoloration on my eyelids but I can see how this would be fantastic for people who do because this primer has a very light yellow undertone to help off set any blue.

The consistency is creamy, it almost reminds me of the MAC studio finish concealer. That being said I feel like it may be a little to heavy for me because I do notice a little bit of creasing right after application; however, once I smooth it out again it seems to be fine.

As far as it's ability to secure eye shadow, it does a great job and lasts all day even on days when I start work at 4am.

I had heard of a lot of people using this as an under eye concealer/brightener so I decided to try it under the eye and it was terrible.

It creased so badly that it was unblendable and gave a very muddy appearance. I do have fairly dark under eye circles so I assumed that would be the case.

Overall this product was ok when used as a basic eyelid primer however I probably won't repurchase because it is a little on the expensive side ($26) and didn’t really WOW me.

July 23, 2014

I cannot live without this little pack. It's amazing. I use it's cousin 'boingo' for under the eye area and the lemon-aid for above the eye area. I have sensitive eyes and this does not bother them at all. It' brightens the eye area bringing out your natural eye color and people notice.
I found this branch about 5 years ago when I read that Madonna will not leave home without her lemon-aid eyepack....

June 18, 2014

I love this little corrector.....in the morning I usually have redness on my eyelids and find that I don't always want to wear eyeshadow to hide it, or use heavy concealers. I just lightly brush on a little of this creamy/powdery concealer, which also acts as a brighter, and I'm good to go, au naturelle!! There's a handly little mirror in the compact little black case, so you can touchup on the fly, if needed.

May 01, 2014

I have oily eyelids. I've tried numerous primers with so-called promises. The best I have come up with is to just use a pressed/powder foundation (the one I use is from MAC) directly on my eyelids prior to putting on eyeshadow. This has served me pretty well since I have spent a lot of $$$ on other products that didn't work.
I wished I would have known about this years ago. This really DOES work. I will say this though, it doesn't take much. I made the mistake of thinking more was going to be better. No, more is NOT the answer. So I plead with those excessive product-people, put the brush down after a few strokes on the product. Just be calm and use it sparingly and it will serve you well. Lemon Aid to the RESCUE!!

March 26, 2013

I have severe dark circles and have tried many products, I use this “Lemon aid” under “Benefit Boing” to help me look refreshed.

Works kind of like a highlighter *double-duty product*