• Benefit Cosmetics Lip Gloss
  • Benefit Cosmetics Lip Gloss
Amazing

Benefit Cosmetics Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #448 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

These luscious new lip glosses glide on the perfect payoff, dazzling shine and would never dream of being sticky! They're the glosses you've been waiting for! What else you need to know. The soft cushion paddle smoothes on easily for glimmering, shimmering lips. With 8 "pinch me, I'm dreaming" shades, you'll be fantasizing about 'em all! You'll love the delicate apricot-lychee scent!

August 01, 2012

Pretty good lip gloss in general - not as many ranges as other brands (NARS, MAC) but still plenty of colors to choose from.

It stays on well and looks good - they can be a little pricey (especially when you can get really cheap ones at the grocery/drug store) but I love Benefit things in general so I decided to try them.

November 29, 2011

I received a sample lip gloss from Benefit and was really excited to start using it because I had heard such good things. Unfortunately this was not to be.

The colour Foxy Lady was quite lovely and really complimentary but I had to reapply constantly as it rubbed off the instant I got within inches of something like a glass or a stray hair. The gloss is tacky and sticky and my lips felt very dry and rough later that evening. I had to super moisturize to get them back to a regular state. The scent was simple, not perfumey but not egregiously sweet.

For such a high price point I wonder why this is so popular, if it was under $10 I could understand but I'd never pay full price for this.

May 19, 2010

Benefit Lip Gloss has a light fruity scent and has some pigmentation. It's a little bit sticky, but not too sticky, so it lasts for a few hours without the uncomfortable thick feeling. Because the colours are sheer, it's easy to do touchups without a mirror throughout the day.

September 28, 2009

So glad Benefit reformulated their glosses! The original glosses I found were too sheer and didn't last long on the lips. These glosses are the perfect amount of colour and shine. They aren't quite a full colour but there is definitely colour. I love the shimmery glimmery finish it gives my lips. The gloss isn't tacky but has a nice rich texture that goes on smooth and gives a lasting shine. I also love the original apricot-lychee scent! The soft cushion paddle applicator hugs the lips and makes application a breeze! I'm in love with all 8 shades!