Benefit Cosmetics Posie Tint Cheek & Lip Stain Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 502 in Blush

Benefit's Posie Tint Cheek and Lip Stain brightens cheeks and lips. Its Liquid-gel formula blends to just-picked perfection on all complexions and lasts for hours. Visit benefitcosmetics.com for more information.

October 02, 2016

Encore une fois j'ai adorer un produit Benefit. L'Application est génial et très rapide le matin. Donne immédiatement un effet bonne mine au visage. J'aime bien la couleur !

October 02, 2016

I wasn't too sure about this product, but I love the color it gives my cheeks and lips. I nice rosy, youthful glow. I was also really surprised at how long it lasted I tested it on my hand in the evening and it was still going strong the next day.. It will definitely stay in my top drawer for a while.

August 28, 2015

Really nice on my lips and just okay on my cheeks. It's a stain so blend fast. Stays on lips.

May 28, 2015

this creamy lip balm is very moisturizing with a hint of colour. a bit messy on the cheeks

August 05, 2014

Love this product,. Goes on easy and its pretty colour is subtle and soft. More can be added to intensify colour if desired.

August 17, 2012

I got a sample of this from Sephora a little while ago and I thought I'd give it a go. It's a pretty good product. It leaves a nice tint colour and you can use your usual lip balm, gloss, conditioner, etc... on top of it. I use a little of the tint and then apply my usual eso lip balm and I'm good to go.

The colour is long lasting which is good. It"s better then constantly re-applying lipstick.

Only thing I didn't like about the product was using it as a cheek tint. Considering it's a liquid and the tint itself is very pigmented it's a little hard to apply and have even coverage. Also the colour doesn't give a very natural glow or look. It'd best to actually stick with a blush.

Nonetheless if you're looking for a no fuss lip colour, using a tint would be your best bet. good luck ladies :D

Updated On: August 17, 2012

a little tip, this product shows up best on light to medium skin tones. usually on warmer tones you'll have to use more of the product for it to show up.

May 29, 2012

Ok I like this product for my LIPS only. It is a great tint for cute lips. However cheeks.. not so much. It doesn't blend very well and you just end up with a spot of pink or streaky pink. I dunno I've tried EVERYTHING to get it to blend properly and nothing has helped. I must agree with other users that the benefit line is mostly overpriced GARBAGE.

January 11, 2012

I like this product. It definitely is a colour that would not suit everyone. It's very pink. I love the tints because you can use them on cheeks and lips. Goes on great on the lips. Just a light stain that doesn't goop all over the place like lip gloss does.

October 13, 2011

the color is very pretty but it is hard to apply. whenever i apply it you can see the places where i originally applied the product to blend out. its also hard to get a good application

0.5/5

June 24, 2011

I honestly notice no difference whatsoever when using this product, no matter where I apply it.

More overpriced rubbish from Benefit. I have tried many of their products which do nothing but disappoint the hell out of me. This is yet another to add to the heap.