Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off! Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 362 in Eye Cream

March 14, 2016

I usually really love Benefit products but I didn't find that this did anything to help with puffiness or dark circles under my eyes. It was pretty expensive for a small little tube too. I won't be buying this again.

July 27, 2015

Another great product from benefit.
    I use this in the morning before I get ready. It is an eye gel that is supposed to help relieve puffy eyes. I'm not sure if I notice a huge difference, but every little bit counts!

1.5/5

July 17, 2015

I bought it, tried it and hated it. it didn't make a difference and just made my under eyes crease.

July 17, 2015

The applicator is the only thing this stuff has going for it. I used an entire tube because I wanted it to work so badly, but there were no noticeable results...and for $35 that's just unacceptable. Usually I love anything by Benefit but this is better left on the shelf.

July 17, 2015

It's not a bad product, but definetly not worth my money. It's a nice cooling sensation once you put it on and dries almost instantly. Feels refreshing, but not sure how effective it is at depuffing my eyes. I feel the marketing of this product overhyped it for me, and I had very high expectations of it. It claims "instant performance" and "94% of the people said eye area looks smoothed", but I personally didn't feel that way

May 10, 2015

I had high hopes for this product and I have been using it for three weeks now with no difference. I'm completely disappointed and don't understand some of the hype behind it. I guess the name brings people in but what good is a name when the product doesn't match the expected quality.

April 20, 2015

I have been using this for a couple days and can already notice a difference! In the mornings it takes down a lot of the puffiness and even some of the discoloration. Also super moisturizing if you have any problems with dry under eyes. Plus the packaging is adorable! Pairing this with a good concealer will definitely help calm any under eye issues!

March 11, 2015

Was alright. Nothing too big and didn't really do anything for my under eyes.

February 16, 2015

"Instant. Works alone, over or under makeup. Cools on contact."

I do find that the skin under my eyes are smoother and less puffy but it's not as potent as I hoped. Maybe I just need to take more time to see the results. The skin under my eyes is very thin and that may be why I need to take a longer time to see better results.

January 23, 2015

My favourite thing about Puff Off! is the iron-shaped applicator hands down! To be honest, there could be water coming out of this applicator and I would still use it. The actual contents of Puff Off! is not all that impressive to me. You will notice that unlike a lot of de-puffing products, Puff Off! does not use caffeine. I can’t tell if this is because hesperidin methyl chalcone as a replacement OR if this is in fact a good thing. As much as it pains me to say this, for $35 I think I should have left the product on the shelf…I do LOVE the applicator, but this is all packaging for me and hell, that’s part of the price, but I wish the actual contents did more.