Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 857 in Mascara

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

March 27, 2017

I love this mascara but not it's price tag. I was lucky enough to get a sample when I purchased some other beauty products. I love that it actually fufills it's promise of long curly lashes. It also holds well and stands up to moisture but doesn't state it's waterproof. I will be looking for a dupe, as I don't really want to pay $30 plus on an item that is replaced so often.

March 26, 2017

This is my favourite mascara! I love everything about it, BUT I find it is just too expensive! It works phenomenally, but I can't justify spending big bucks on mascara when the drugstore has so many more affordable ones that work just fine.

I love the packaging -- it is super cute. I love that it comes in black or brown. I love how it keeps your lashes looking fabulous and flirty all day without noticeable clumping or flaking. I just don't love the price.

March 22, 2017

I absolutely love this mascara - I just hate the price.

This is hands-down the best mascara I've ever had. It's not clumpy, it thickens my lashes, and it just WORKS.

March 19, 2017

This mascara really gave my lashes the curled effect. I love the instant life my lashes got. The wand is amazing and great to use in small spaces of the lashes.

March 19, 2017

I just tried this mascara for the first time as I got it for Christmas and I am in love! I have gotten so many compliments over the past couple weeks from people saying my lashes look so long! Worth the money to try this out!

March 15, 2017

If you are going to splurge on a mascara this one would be a good pick! I got a sample of a bunch of mascara from sdm and at the end picked this as my fav. It is great for length, thickening and curling with no clumping and long all day lasting wear. My new fav!

March 11, 2017

Love it. It's pricey but lasts longer than drugstore brands and goes on much better. I also love the pink packaging. It comes in sample size at Sephora if you want to try it out for cheaper.

March 06, 2017

I have been using this for about a year now and this is by far the best mascara I have purchased. It never clumps and it REALLY does make your lashes look fake (in a good way). It works well with Benefit's eyelash primer or on its own.

March 05, 2017

I have been loving this mascara I use this mascara daily, it definitely lives up the the hype! It really helps my lashes pop and makes them look so long!

March 03, 2017

I love this mascara. It gives me crazy length and volume and i haven't found a mascara that compares to this!! the one down fall of this mascara is that if you fall asleep with it on your lashes they clump together in this weird way and its so hard to remove it!! Well worth the price and if taken off before bed you'll never have a problem.