Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 775 in Mascara

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

December 04, 2016

I have a hard time justifying the price however the empowerment of having killer lashes does make it easier. It's more of a special guest in my makeup bag than a staple as there are less expensive options that come close. Will always be a favorite from the Benefit line though.

November 29, 2016

Great mascara. Minimal fall out, no "racoon eyes" from greasy eyelids by the end of the day. I still use an eyelash curler, but this formulation goes on so well and coats and separates every lash well. My eyes look so much more open with this mascara.

I keep going back to this one. I only wish it came in waterproof!!

Great buy. I absolutely hated "they're real" and the other one...I forget the name of it... but this one? AWESOME!!

November 28, 2016

I have short, relatively straight eyelashes, and bought this mascara hoping that I wouldn't have to use false lashes to actually look like I have eyelashes. The product is easy to apply and dries pretty quickly. The brush is slightly curled and does help lift the lashes a bit, but I found that it didn't really do much else. I resorted to using it along with a lash curler, and I'm usually relatively happy with the results - it's good, but nothing special. The product is slightly pricey, and there are probably better and cheaper alternatives, but it still is a pretty good product.

October 25, 2016

My lashes are thin. This mascara really works wonders for me. They make my lashes look thick and long. It isn't too pricey compared to other brand name mascaras. I would definitely recommend this Mascara!

October 13, 2016

This a great mascara and it claims to curl as well as coat your lashes at the same time. This is true and I always use an eyelash curler in general but on days where I used the Roller Lash, I didn't feel as though I needed to curl my lashes prior to application! Even though this mascara is on the more expensive side, I did really enjoy using it! I received a sample and I will definitely be considering purchasing the full size version in the future!

October 13, 2016

This is a great mascara. It adds volume and definition and does not get clumpy. The brush helps keep lashes separate. I do find I have to apply many coats which I don't love, but overall it's a great purchase.

October 12, 2016

It is a bit on the pricey end and is average. It delivers natural looking, elongated lashes. It doesn't clump which is nice. The brush has nice features.

October 05, 2016

Encore un super produit fait pas Benefit. Le mascara allonge les cils et les sépares . L'emballage est trop beau en plus. J'aime trop la marque c'est de la qualité.

October 05, 2016

I may not enjoy the price all the time I do however buy it. I started using it just over a year ago and I'll never use anything else ever again. I highly recommend this mascara!

October 03, 2016

Although this mascara it a little pricey it makes all the difference in your lashes! It lengthens them and keep a really nice curl to your lashes. It doesn't get clumpy and its easy to remove.