Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 801 in Mascara

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

January 18, 2017

I liked this! The one rubber brush mascara that really did something good (in addition to Covergirl LashBlast). I'll admit that my opinion did change slightly after writing a review (http://www.classicallycontemporary.com/2015/04/benefit-roller-lash-maybelline-lash-sensational.html), mainly since the drier formula worked better to amp up the volume once the tube began to get older. I still wouldn't spend the money on it, but I think it's a nice product.

January 13, 2017

This is one of my favourite mascaras! It is quick drying and really help extenuate the curl of your lashes and helps them look voluminous. It doesn't clump and really makes sure that your lashes are separated!

January 13, 2017

I received this product as 100 point perk from Sephora. I figuring it would give it a shot after seeing nothing but postive reviews on you tube. I must say even after using it 1 time I could see what the hype was about. It curled my lashes and gave them volume the way no other mascara had.

January 12, 2017

I got this product as a gift and I could not have been happier. I love mascara's and this is definitely in my top 10 list of faves! It works well, makes your lashes super curly, and I really like it!

January 08, 2017

This is not my all time favorite mascara but I have tried many from drugstore to high end and this is one of my favs. minimal clumping, long lasting and nice color.

January 02, 2017

The mascara has great opacity, it does curl your lashes and leaves them very long as well but it is probably the most clumpy, watery formula I've ever used and it left my lashes looking spidery and awful. Only upside is you can apply a coat of a different mascara first for volume then the roller lash for length.

December 04, 2016

I have a hard time justifying the price however the empowerment of having killer lashes does make it easier. It's more of a special guest in my makeup bag than a staple as there are less expensive options that come close. Will always be a favorite from the Benefit line though.

November 29, 2016

Great mascara. Minimal fall out, no "racoon eyes" from greasy eyelids by the end of the day. I still use an eyelash curler, but this formulation goes on so well and coats and separates every lash well. My eyes look so much more open with this mascara.

I keep going back to this one. I only wish it came in waterproof!!

Great buy. I absolutely hated "they're real" and the other one...I forget the name of it... but this one? AWESOME!!

November 28, 2016

I have short, relatively straight eyelashes, and bought this mascara hoping that I wouldn't have to use false lashes to actually look like I have eyelashes. The product is easy to apply and dries pretty quickly. The brush is slightly curled and does help lift the lashes a bit, but I found that it didn't really do much else. I resorted to using it along with a lash curler, and I'm usually relatively happy with the results - it's good, but nothing special. The product is slightly pricey, and there are probably better and cheaper alternatives, but it still is a pretty good product.

October 25, 2016

My lashes are thin. This mascara really works wonders for me. They make my lashes look thick and long. It isn't too pricey compared to other brand name mascaras. I would definitely recommend this Mascara!