Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 816 in Mascara

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

February 17, 2017

I love this mascara! I have very thin eyelashes with no curl in them whatsoever. This product curls them for me with no clumping and no need for an eyelash curler. I don't usually spend more than $15 on mascara but this was totally worth the extra money!

February 14, 2017

This mascara goes on well without clumping. It lifts the lashes and curls them and is a great base mascara if you layer, or it works well in its own. It's a little pricy but worth it.

January 27, 2017

This is another mascara that I don't understand the hype about. It'll give you defined eyelashes, but that's it. Your lashes may look a touch longer, but certainly not enough to warrant the price.

January 18, 2017

I liked this! The one rubber brush mascara that really did something good (in addition to Covergirl LashBlast). I'll admit that my opinion did change slightly after writing a review (http://www.classicallycontemporary.com/2015/04/benefit-roller-lash-maybelline-lash-sensational.html), mainly since the drier formula worked better to amp up the volume once the tube began to get older. I still wouldn't spend the money on it, but I think it's a nice product.

January 13, 2017

This is one of my favourite mascaras! It is quick drying and really help extenuate the curl of your lashes and helps them look voluminous. It doesn't clump and really makes sure that your lashes are separated!

January 13, 2017

I received this product as 100 point perk from Sephora. I figuring it would give it a shot after seeing nothing but postive reviews on you tube. I must say even after using it 1 time I could see what the hype was about. It curled my lashes and gave them volume the way no other mascara had.

January 12, 2017

I got this product as a gift and I could not have been happier. I love mascara's and this is definitely in my top 10 list of faves! It works well, makes your lashes super curly, and I really like it!

January 08, 2017

This is not my all time favorite mascara but I have tried many from drugstore to high end and this is one of my favs. minimal clumping, long lasting and nice color.

January 02, 2017

The mascara has great opacity, it does curl your lashes and leaves them very long as well but it is probably the most clumpy, watery formula I've ever used and it left my lashes looking spidery and awful. Only upside is you can apply a coat of a different mascara first for volume then the roller lash for length.

December 04, 2016

I have a hard time justifying the price however the empowerment of having killer lashes does make it easier. It's more of a special guest in my makeup bag than a staple as there are less expensive options that come close. Will always be a favorite from the Benefit line though.