Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Foundation Reviews

Ranked #556 out of 595 in Foundation

This cream-to-powder formula means silky, even perfection for your complexion. So translucent, its THE finish for most skin tones. Its an instant beauty boost any time of day!

January 05, 2015

Bad skin? Instant camo!
I wish this product was more affordable (read: cheap) and/or lasted longer, because I adore it. I'm frugal when it comes to cosmetics but even I have to admit that this is worth it!

February 20, 2014

I have some redness to my skin and being 38 and noticing some wrinkles. I love this stuff, It keeps the redness down to a minimum and I do not have to apply it to my whole face and it doesn't feel caked on or heavy. I also have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it or make me break out. Its one of my must haves!

October 03, 2013

A wonderfully consistent foundation that covers all those trouble spots. yet is light enough to keep your face feel fresh and wispy! This has been my fave for years.

0.5/5

May 29, 2012

This was by far the worst foundation I ever bought. The sponge they give to you to apply it with is a joke. The dollar store sells better sponges. The foundation itself should really be in stick form because it is not easy to apply. I found it cakey and it didn't give me any coverage whatsoever it made my face look cakey.
I would definitely NOT recommend this product. I've tried alot of benefit products and to be quite honest, I think they are terrible, They are overpriced and the quality is crap.

August 18, 2008

I really like this product - I have darker (east indian background) skin and I like that there are only two shades because this product is designed to blend really well into many different skin types. Until now, I've only used tinted moisturizer, because foundation is too heavy on my skin - this is a nice compromise - definately more coverage.. I just hope once my tan is gone, it still blends nicely! :)

May 03, 2008

wonderful for people with slightly dryer skin. one colour covers all. i use to use another foundation that i found didn't work for my more dry skin and felt a little thick on so i tried this one and absolutely love it. it's so easy to apply. very low probability to make a streaky error on your face. and it covers mild redness any where on your face. it is a light to moderate coverage. i find that it leaves my skin very natural looking without looking caked on with make up.

one shade for almost all skin tones. i think benefit came out with one for darker complexions recently.

the only inconvenience is that it is silicone based so leaves my make up brush really greasy and i have to clean it every 3 days or so. it also comes with an applicator sponge though.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye