Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Reviews

Ranked #550 out of 623 in Foundation

This cream-to-powder formula means silky, even perfection for your complexion. So translucent, its THE finish for most skin tones. Its an instant beauty boost any time of day!

August 27, 2016

I got a small sample of this in a kit, liked it, and then went out and bought the full size one. Not to many choices in colours, but got one that suited me. Really liked this foundation you can do a few areas or your full face. Very light coverage but covers red skin and pimples, kind of expensive, when some cheaper ones are just as good.

August 28, 2015

Provides light coverage. Good for dry skin. Gives a dewy look. Not a lot of shades.

August 22, 2014

I love this foundation because it lasts really long and provides great coverage. There aren't many different shades to choose from, but it blends really well!.

March 28, 2012

I am currently using this for my everyday foundation. I spot check with it if im just running errands or grocery shopping or i full face it when im going out. Its so light on the face i couldnt even feel it. i have some acne scars and redness and it seems to cover it nicely with use of a concealer as well. I would definately recommend this to someone with minimal skin problems as its not a heavy acne or blemish cover up foundation.

June 14, 2010

I like this product but it's not suited for my skin type (oily). It doesn't have the coverage I need nor the durability. However, it does even out your skin tone with a very light coverage and is dewy enough to give you that glow. I have to constantly touch up and blot, but I can see that it'll be a great product for those with dry skin needing just a slight touch to even out their skin tone.

January 12, 2007

Look naturally great without a thick layer of make-up!