Benefit Cosmetics That Gal
Amazing

Benefit Cosmetics That Gal Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 353 in Primer

January 04, 2017

I love any other Benefit product that I have tried but this one didn't do anything for me. I did not feel that it brightened my face up. It didn't make any difference at all that I could see. So for the price, and not seeing any kind of result whatsoever, I have to give this one a pass.

September 12, 2014

I received this product as a sample and had heard some positive things about it...unfortunately, it just didn't work for me. Not only did it make my face very shiny but it also made me get these little bumps all over my forehead and cheeks. I tried it on two separate occasions just to make sure and I got the same results each time. I didn't think it made my skin glow, unless you count in a shiny and greasy way. I'm glad I got this product as a sample vs. paying for it.

September 08, 2014

I received a sample a this product and omg what a surprise! I looove this product! Your face instantly glow! Perfect hangover product ever lol. Seriously, I always have this little bottle in my purse! It makes you look top shape when your skin looks tired! My only complaint is about the price...

February 04, 2012

I absolutely love this product!! It gave my face a nice pearly glow!! LOVE IT!!

June 15, 2011

It is a nice face primer that also brightens. It does have a pink tint, so it probably won't work on dark-skinned ladies. Also, it has raspberry extract so if you're allergic to raspberries, don't use this! It smells a little bit like raspberries, but to me it also smells kind of like children's liquid tylenol in grape flavor. It is in a tube that you can twist to click up as much of the product you want. I usually use this alone to give me a nice touch of all over color.