Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 354 in Primer

What it is: A PRO balm that minimizes the appearance of pores.

What it does: The POREfessional quickly minimizes the appearance of pores.

Apply this silky, lightweight balm to achieve translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores - now you see 'em, now you don't! Oil-free.

March 22, 2017

Great primer. Smooths the skin, blurs the imperfections, and gives a good base for makeup application. I like that this primer is not translucent, as this helps give me some coverage. Will recommend to friends.

March 22, 2017

This is probably the best primer out there for anyone who has large pores, visible pores or oily skin. You literally need the tiniest amount before applying any foundation and you will have an almost poreless finish. It also helps makeup last really long and isn't all tacky

March 19, 2017

I received a trial size of this from Ulta as a birthday gift. I have been wanting to try this for a while because I always hate the look of my pores. I was surprised with how little I actually needed, just a few dots around the face and that was enough to smooth out where I needed it. Its a very light colour so when I first put it on I couldn't tell any difference because I could still see my pores.

I was so impressed when I started applying my makeup, my pores looked so small and in some areas I couldn't see them at all. I loved the results, my skin looked so smooth and poreless, it did it's job well. Even throughout the day, my skin remained smooth looking even after perspiring at the gym.

My only complaint is the price, it's a higher end product so I knew it wasn't going to be cheap. I suppose if I didn't need much this would last me a long time, making it worth the money.

February 28, 2017

There are mixed reviews about this primer online, but personally I really like it. It feels weightless on my skin, and does a good job of giving my face that poreless look, even in my forehead area. I like that it is a little bit tinted (as opposed to a clear primer) because I feel like it helps to cover up my redness a bit too.

February 17, 2017

I would say this is one of my favorite products i use as a primer. It goes on so smooth and it turns to a matte which is good for me because i have oily skin. I have tried the blotting stick over top and then my bb cream but i found i could not layer them so it was better to have just the porefessional or just the blotting stick over my nose which is my most problem area. I have tried other primers just because the porefessional does cost a bit more but it is comparable to other brands in their price range since they are a bit of a higher brand. but over all i would recommend this as a primer if you have oily skin like me and large pores it makes my make up go on much smoother

February 05, 2017

This stuff is awesome! It instantly hides larger pores and creates a smooth palate. Perfect for day or night. And the best part is, a little goes a long way, so a tube lasts a while!

February 04, 2017

J'adooooore ce produit! Il rend ma peau lisse et mate ! Je le met après ma crème hydratante et avant mon fond de teint. Mon maquillage reste beau durant toute la journée.

January 13, 2017

This is my absolute favourite primer! I will not use another primer again! it goes on smoothly as a cream and dries like a powder feeling finish. I use it a lot on my trouble areas, mostly my nose, and it really doesn't help reduce the look of pores and blackheads!

January 04, 2017

There is nothing that I don't love about this product. I have fair skin that can get very oily and I have some large pores. This product completely solves the large poor problem. It feels absolutely light and amazing when applying. It helps my foundation to last for ages. It causes no skin breakouts or irritations. This is my very favourite item.

December 29, 2016

I finally got to try this when it came in a pack from Benefit. I LOVE this. I will never be able to use another primer again. I have horribly oily skin that destroys make up within hours. When I use this, my foundation still looks amazing when it's time to wash it off. That has never happened to me before! It's a little more pricey than I would usually put out, but it is so worth it. It even has a nice scent to it, which is odd for a primer. Love everything about this.