Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 332 in Primer

What it is: A PRO balm that minimizes the appearance of pores.

What it does: The POREfessional quickly minimizes the appearance of pores.

Apply this silky, lightweight balm to achieve translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores - now you see 'em, now you don't! Oil-free.

January 13, 2017

This is my absolute favourite primer! I will not use another primer again! it goes on smoothly as a cream and dries like a powder feeling finish. I use it a lot on my trouble areas, mostly my nose, and it really doesn't help reduce the look of pores and blackheads!

January 04, 2017

There is nothing that I don't love about this product. I have fair skin that can get very oily and I have some large pores. This product completely solves the large poor problem. It feels absolutely light and amazing when applying. It helps my foundation to last for ages. It causes no skin breakouts or irritations. This is my very favourite item.

December 29, 2016

I finally got to try this when it came in a pack from Benefit. I LOVE this. I will never be able to use another primer again. I have horribly oily skin that destroys make up within hours. When I use this, my foundation still looks amazing when it's time to wash it off. That has never happened to me before! It's a little more pricey than I would usually put out, but it is so worth it. It even has a nice scent to it, which is odd for a primer. Love everything about this.

December 19, 2016

This primer is a bit pricey, but it's worth it. I was very pleased with this product, after having tried other face primers with less than stellar results. Left my skin feeling smooth and soft. Gives a nice matte finish, without leaving my skin looking dry. Helped my foundation go on smoothly and kept my skin from getting too oily. Excellent product, I highly recommend it.

December 05, 2016

i find for the price you're paying it might not really be worth it, i got a few samples of it, and it went on very heavy feeling and didn't really do what it claims pore-wise

November 28, 2016

I bought a Benefit kit, received this as a mini bonus, let me tell you it lasted for weeks. So little is needed. I have large pores around my nose and this stuff erases them! It also makes the area look like its so smooth and it tames the redness. If I don't use it, I feel weird without it. A must have! Have repurchased full size.

November 24, 2016

Benefit POREfessional is a must have for me!

Due to my oily, acne-prone skin, I need to have a great primer in order to keep my makeup in place. With this product, a little goes a long way and it really does the trick! If I don't have time for makeup, I apply this alone to even out the texture of my skin or I apply it as a primer to any of my silicone based foundations!

I have tried a ton of primers from both department stores and drugstores and this is the best one i have yet to find. It's a little pricey but as I said, a little goes a long way! Definitely worth it!

If you still have any reservations, you can always request a sample from Sephora, you won't be disappointed!

October 21, 2016

J'ai vraiment été surprise du résultat apres avoir appliqué POREfessional. C'est une tres bonne base qui dissimule tres bien l'apparence des pores. Facile a appliqué et s'enleve bien ce produit gagne a etre connu. A cependant tendance a rendre la peau un peu seche.

October 15, 2016

Worked very well! I got the sample sized version, and it worked wonders for my skin and effectively hid pores. It is tinted and made my skin feel a lot smoother. Downside is the price.

September 30, 2016

I have bought this in sample size from Sephora and I have huge pores on my cheeks. It works great and I love the silky feel. I like using this with my concealer. Other primers makes my concealer crease under my eyes. This is almost velvety. The price and size is good. It lasts me for months because I only use it by my cheek area and under eyes. I use another primer for other parts of my face.