Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 323 in Primer

What it is: A PRO balm that minimizes the appearance of pores.

What it does: The POREfessional quickly minimizes the appearance of pores.

Apply this silky, lightweight balm to achieve translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores - now you see 'em, now you don't! Oil-free.

December 05, 2016

i find for the price you're paying it might not really be worth it, i got a few samples of it, and it went on very heavy feeling and didn't really do what it claims pore-wise

November 28, 2016

I bought a Benefit kit, received this as a mini bonus, let me tell you it lasted for weeks. So little is needed. I have large pores around my nose and this stuff erases them! It also makes the area look like its so smooth and it tames the redness. If I don't use it, I feel weird without it. A must have! Have repurchased full size.

November 24, 2016

Benefit POREfessional is a must have for me!

Due to my oily, acne-prone skin, I need to have a great primer in order to keep my makeup in place. With this product, a little goes a long way and it really does the trick! If I don't have time for makeup, I apply this alone to even out the texture of my skin or I apply it as a primer to any of my silicone based foundations!

I have tried a ton of primers from both department stores and drugstores and this is the best one i have yet to find. It's a little pricey but as I said, a little goes a long way! Definitely worth it!

If you still have any reservations, you can always request a sample from Sephora, you won't be disappointed!

October 21, 2016

J'ai vraiment été surprise du résultat apres avoir appliqué POREfessional. C'est une tres bonne base qui dissimule tres bien l'apparence des pores. Facile a appliqué et s'enleve bien ce produit gagne a etre connu. A cependant tendance a rendre la peau un peu seche.

October 15, 2016

Worked very well! I got the sample sized version, and it worked wonders for my skin and effectively hid pores. It is tinted and made my skin feel a lot smoother. Downside is the price.

September 30, 2016

I have bought this in sample size from Sephora and I have huge pores on my cheeks. It works great and I love the silky feel. I like using this with my concealer. Other primers makes my concealer crease under my eyes. This is almost velvety. The price and size is good. It lasts me for months because I only use it by my cheek area and under eyes. I use another primer for other parts of my face.

September 29, 2016

Pour mon type de peau je trouve cette base pour le visage super. Elles dissimule l-apparence des pores de la peau et lisse le grain de peau sous le fond de teint. Prix très élevé par contre !! J'ai plusieurs tubes à la maison !

September 29, 2016

I think I must be the only one that doesn't get the hype about this product. I feel like everytime I use it , it makes my skin feel itchy. It doesn't have a fragrance so it definitely must be an ingredient in it that im reacting to thus why I haven't had any luck. I'd recommend getting a sample to try. Also I still found myself getting oily and my skin isn't excessively oily at all.

September 23, 2016

the first time I bought this product, it came on a sample size and since then I bought it three times already. I love how it feels in the skin and when applies. it smooth the skin and it definitely makes it feel Poreless!!

September 02, 2016

I have used this pore minimize before and thought it works really well. It is tinted but goes on good, it smooths out your skin and does hide your pores. The only reason I changed to another one is the price.