Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer
Good

Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 353 in Primer

December 20, 2016

@Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer is the perfect base to a flawless looking finish. It helps my foundation go on so much better and it also makes it last longer. I really love this face primer and highly recommend it to your daily makeup routine.

December 20, 2016

This has become my go to primer for my t-zone. I get pretty oily in that area throughout the day so I like to use this only in that area. (I use a different primer on rest of face as I have combo skin). I just take a little bit and pat it on and it controls the shine throughout the day- I need less touch ups using this primer. It also blurs the appearance of pores like advertised. I can definitely see why this is a top product!

December 01, 2016

This is my must have product. I recommend it to everyone! It instantly creates smaller looking pores (if you can see any at all!) as well as leaving your skin feeling velvety smooth. I am completely comfortable applying only this with its light tint as a natural day look.

November 20, 2016

I found this primer to be average at best. While it did what it was supposed to do, I found it on par with much cheaper and higher value primers. I've tried it both on top and under makeup and didn't notice a huge difference in staying power. My pores did seem smaller but not amazingly so. This primer definitely made my skin oilier and I have fairly dry skin. I did like how it didn't pill when I blended it out like some primers do.

April 09, 2016

This is the best primer I have used. It feels exceptionally smooth on my skin, covers fine lines and acne - letting the foundation settle smoothly on my face. A little goes a long way!