Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 855 in Mascara

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.

March 22, 2017

This is one of my favorite mascaras & I actually just purchased another this week & am waiting for it to deliver. It truly adds length & volume to your lashes. It doesnt clump them together & its worth the price. Trust me!

March 20, 2017

I love the brush on this mascara as it separates each lash and doesn't allow them to clump up. The price is on the higher side i find though for the product.

March 15, 2017

This mascara was wonderful. The wand allowed the mascara to go on evenly. It goes on so well the first time that you don't need to go over it a second time.

March 10, 2017

I got this with a Benefit mascara tester pack. I really prefer this over the roller lash. This one adds definition, colour, volume, and length. I will definitely buy this again.

March 10, 2017

Used to love this stuff until what seems like a formula change! My eyes are extremely sensitive and so as someone who used to use this mascara exclusively, I lit up after my most recent application of They're Real! While the brush is undeniably amazing (and obviously a big reason why this product used to be so effective), the texture of the mascara is now more wet and thick, and dries clumpy. Heaven forbid you try to clean up with a lash comb... this makes for a very flakey and painful experience. Be sure to have the visine on stand by... with extra effective relief for redness! Returned the first bottle I bought to Shopper's before buying another at Sephora and ran into the exact same problem. Expiration was definitely not the issue. Disappointed as this used to be my go to mascara!

1.5/5

March 08, 2017

I have tried many different mascaras, from drugstore to high end and this one is my least favourite. Too much product came out of the tube and my lashes were coated in the mascara. After one coat, they were stuck together and I couldn't get them to separate nicely. Skip this one if you like your lashes to be full and separated.

March 06, 2017

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. Some days I love it-most days I do not. The product itself achieves what it has claimed to do; that is lengthen your lashes for a false lash effect. However, i find that there are better mascaras on the market that do the exact same, without such a PAINFUL wand. I've poked myself in the tight-line fleshy part of my eye more times than I'd like to admit and for me it's not worth it to keep using a product that requires me to put on mascara so meticulously. I find that the Benefit They're Real mascara archives the same look (plus a nice curl) without the pain.

March 02, 2017

This is my favourite go-to mascara for nights out. It gives lots of volume and doesn't smudge or flake away over time - and I'm someone who is constantly rubbing my eyes. It's pretty expensive as far as mascaras go - especially for something you're supposed to throw away after a few months to avoid eye infections from bacteria build-up, but they have the travel size options for around 16$ which are just as amazing as the full size. I will definitely repurchase again!

March 01, 2017

Hands down best mascara I've ever used, people always ask if I'm wearing false lashes when I use this mascara. I've tried quite a few different brands over the years but always come back to this.

February 28, 2017

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I have always had problems with finding a suitable mascara for myself. I am constantly left with clumpy lashes with way too much product on them. But this is 100% the mascara for me. I usually team it with their eyelash primer but it separates my lashes so well even by itself that I don't always need the primer. It helps to keep a curl in my very straight lashes and the brush is so flexible and manages to reach even the little hairs so yes I would definitely recommend this product if you have some minor issues with your lashes like me!

Netflix

Old Navy Stores

gadzooks added a new review for
    Laughing Cow Cheese Cubes

she-she has started a new forum topic
    HELP! my skin has turned against me!

Bath & Body Works