Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 775 in Mascara

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.

November 30, 2016

This is my favourite mascara, definitely the best I have ever used BUT, it is very pricey- I would say that it lives up to its price...but it does not last. The company definitely makes the formula to last only for a short amount of time because after a just a few uses it starts to dry out. I have never had a mascara dry out on me ESPECIALLY in less than 2 weeks, it makes me sad because of how amazing this product is.. too bad it doesn't last..

November 30, 2016

I love love love this mascara!! It's one of the best brand I've ever tried and trust me I've tried a lot of different mascaras and Brands. It goes on smooth and gives your lashes a nice lift

November 23, 2016

I personally don't love this mascara. I have used a couple sample sizes of this and I prefer other high end mascaras such as Benefit's RollerLash and Tarte's Light, Camera, Lashes. I just wasn't very impressed with the lengthening and volume this masrcara is supposed to offer. I found that it really didn't dry on my lashes and it takes forever to get it off the eyes. This isn't worth the price point in my opinion.

November 23, 2016

This mascara lives up to its name. It's a must have in your make up bag. It truly makes your lashes stand out and goes along ways. I have been using this mascara now for 4 years and plan on keep using it. No other mascara has match it.

November 19, 2016

This is one of my go to mascaras! It adds so much length to your lashes without making them looking chunky. The brush is AMAZING! it keeps my lashes separated

November 18, 2016

Definitely stands true to its name. This mascara leaves eyelashes full of volume, length and does not clump easily. It is great for layering with eyelashes getting thicker and more voluminous with each stroke. It is an amazing wand, I love the bristles and how well the mascara works. It doesn't run or smudge. You can sleep with it on and still wake up with beautiful lashes.

November 18, 2016

This mascara is fantastic and easily one of the best I've tried. My lashes seem way longer than they are naturally. I've actually been asked whether or not they were real when I've worn this and that proves the advertisement claims are credible. The applicator really allows me to grab every lash and separate efficiently. The slightly flared tip allows me to define the tips and apply the product to my lower lashes as well. I haven't had any issues with it clumping nor has it irritated my sensitive eyes. I usually put on two coats to get the effect that I want. This is definitely a must try!!

November 18, 2016

"They're Real" really makes you think again about them being real or not! great product, worth every penny, quality is amazing, no clumps, overall wonderful!

November 17, 2016

Mmmm... I wasn't too impressed with this mascara! I've tried drugstore mascara that has worked better than this! The brush does not have soft bristles, so if you get it too close to your lash line it will hurt! I think there are better drugstore mascaras than this one!

November 16, 2016

I have extreme hooded eyes and also they're droopy making my lashes not very visible at all. I like how this mascara separated my lashes nicely and gave it volume. The brush may look weird. it doesn't have a thick bristle like other mascara wands has. the tip of the wand makes the application on the outer ends of your lashes easier and also for the lower lashes.
After using this product, I thought it did a good job and I like it than Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.
It gave my lashes the length and volume that I need although I think for me, I can only use around 2 coats otherwise my lashes will look spidery and not as natural looking. There was a little fallout but it's nothing to stress about. Very easy to remove with an eye makeup remover. I would use this product again.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml