Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 801 in Mascara

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.

January 17, 2017

I am more of a drugstore mascara kind of person mainly because of pricing and also because I much prefer a waterproof formula to hold curls better harder to find in high end brands. Having said that this mascara is the only high end mascara I will use on days where I want a more natural look and don't want to deal with taking off waterproof makeup at the end of the night. For a formula that is not waterproof it holds my curl better than any other nonwaterproof type. It also does not clump, volumizes and is very natural looking! Definitely puts an emphasis on your natural lashes.

January 16, 2017

I got this mascara as a sample from Sephora a while back. I really like this mascara, and it's one of the best that I've ever used. I will definitely be purchasing a full size tube! It does exactly what it says. It gives a natural look, and doesn't get all clumpy and gross. This was the first higher end brand of mascara that I've used, and I'm hooked.

January 16, 2017

This mascara is great for someone who wears mascara on a regular basis but doesn't want to make it look like they are made up to go out for a glamorous night on the town. I find that it gives a lot of good coverage for one coat, but if you were looking for a heavier coat or to do two coats it won't be the mascara for you as it gets clumpy. It has a pretty good life span but obviously the first month of use gives you the best results.

January 12, 2017

This is the best mascara i have ever used. I absolutely love it and recommend to anyone who wants full, curly, and volume lashes. This mascara lasts long, doesnt smudge, and is waterproof. You need a strong makeup remover to take it off, but its totally worth it because its amazinG!!!!

January 11, 2017

I received they are real mascara from Sephora. Since than I am seriously obsessed. It gives me length and volume, and lets me continue my lifelong refusal to use an eyelash curler.

January 09, 2017

Amzaing mascara for my barely there lashes. Doesn't clump or harden too much. Great versatility and good for everyay use. One of my favorites now! Love!

January 06, 2017

One of my favourite mascaras. a little on the pricey side but it works well, the only down side i found to it is it dried out pretty quickly. but it does seem the lengthen my lashes very well.

January 06, 2017

This took a few tries to get used to as I had to change my regular method of application. However, I love the wand as it catches all of those lashes. I find a bit of shakey shakey swoop swoop motion really helps this mascara get in all of the places. This stuff is meant to last as it's hard to remove from my lashes but when it's on, they look rather nice.

January 05, 2017

Love this mascara, it's the only one I use, love the brown color, love the brush, it curls and doesn't clump, well worth the money! No need for fake lashes as this mascara make your real lashes look marvelous!

January 03, 2017

J'avais hâte de tester ce fameux mascara dont tout le monde parle, et finalement, l'application est assez facile mais le rendu n'est pas le meilleur du marché. Il fait de beaux cils mais j'ai déjà trouvé mieux en termes de volume et de noirceur. De plus, son prix est assez exorbitant. Laissez vous tenter par un mascara moins cher, celui ci ne vaut pas son prix !

morencyc has posted in the forum topic