Benefit Cosmetics Total Moisture Facial Cream Reviews

Ranked #744 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Hydra-conentrated facial cream with tri-radiance complex.

August 28, 2015

Nice moisturizer for my dry skin. Soaks right in.

August 24, 2015

This is a terrific face cream. Nice and light, no greasy feeling. Good for normal or dry skin. Reasonably priced and a quality brand.

March 11, 2015

I am sad to write this review. I purchased this moisturizer after trying some Benefit products and being happy with them. The moisturizer smells nice and feels smooth but isn't really worth all the money. Unfortunately I have since found out that Benefit Cosmetics tests on animals and I cannot support that so I won't be purchasing any more of their products.

March 05, 2015

I've been using this for the past few days and I really enjoy it. Although the only thing bad I have to say about it is the oilness it leaves my hand feeling when I apply it (not the great kind) and the consitency, It smells great and I actually don't notice it afterwards

March 08, 2013

Been using this product for the last few months & I really like it.

Skin feels nice & soft , has a natural glow.

March 03, 2013

What it is:
A hydra-concentrated facial cream with tri-radiance complex.

What it does:
Formulated for normal to dry skin, this concentrated facial cream provides immediate and long-term hydration for an ultra-radiant complexion. It contains an exclusive "tri-radiance complex" to help develop the skin's reserves of water and reinforce skin's moisture barrier.

What else you need to know:
This product contains natural plant-based squalene and mango butter emollients.

August 27, 2012

I use this as a night cream rather than a daily moisturizer, as it is fairly heavy and better suited to my combination skin for nighttime. It would probably suit those with very dry skin as a day cream, however.

The scent is fairly strong but I don't find it too bad. The packaging is a gorgeous glass container with a corkscrew-textured lid. The price is a bit hefty, but if you want a highly moisturizing day/night cream, I'd recommend this as it does its job very well!

February 17, 2012

I did not like the scent of this product, but the packaging was appealing.

I used this regularly in the morning after my usual cleanse routine, and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Any dry areas of my skin quickly stopped being dry, and I wasn't left with a greasy feeling because it absorbed rather quickly.

I did find, however, after extended use, that the results were not as pleasing as they were originally. Eventually it caused a minor breakout and my skin went right back to being dry in some areas.

I still carry it with me in my purse because it provides a nice temporary solution, but I don't think it is right for my skin type. That said, others might have great success with it because (as mentioned) it worked wonders for the first few weeks of use.

May 24, 2011

I've been applying this cream at night, and each morning my face wakes up hydrated and softer. I have combination skin (dry, but with an oily T-zone) and I often find that when I wake up in the morning my face feels dry and oily, but this one seems to be regulating. I sleep on my side and get those wrinkles under my eye from where my cheek has been smooshed upwards, but have been noticing them less, and I am guessing it's because my skin isn't drying out overnight.

The smell is really amazing, it's a light floral with cucumber, and feels really fresh. I got the product at the press launch and we tried out the whole line, and it was all really light and fresh smelling.

The press materials say that it has a tri-radiance complex that helps to develop the skin's reserves of water and reinforce skin's moisture barrier. It also contains natural plant-based squalene and mango butter emollients, that are known to provide moisture.

Bonus: the apothecary packaging is oh-so-cute.

In Canada it's available at Sephora, Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutiques, Murale and select Holt Renfrew locations.