Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Lite Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #827 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Benefit's You Rebel Lite is smooth complexion coverage, SPF 15 protection, and a moisturizer all in one. We've added antioxidants, aloe vera, and allantoin for soft, healthy skin.

August 28, 2015

Not for me. Product is nice but not enough shades. Too yellow for my fair, pink based skintone.

May 17, 2012

I bought this tinted moisturizer by Benefit after having a free make-over at Shoppers using Benefit products. The first time I tried it, I tout I liked it..however, I quickly decided its not for me. I like that it has light coverage as I have pretty good skin but need it to even out my skin tone. It works great or the 1st few hours but I need to reapply it to maintain coverage. Also, it makes my skin feel oily like many other moisturizers and I hate that feeling. At $28, it was too much to pay to feel greasy. Thank God I got a ton of optimum points that day.

June 15, 2011

I really like this tinted moisturizer! But don't use too much because it will start to feel slightly oily. I like that it has spf 15. Lightweight, but good coverage and color. It smells like sunblock, which is kind of off-putting. Overall, a gret product for those of us who need a bit of color!

April 23, 2010

You rebel by Benefit cosmetics is probably by the far the best tinted moisturizer out there .. It's a perfect product for summer ! I wear it as make up in the hot days .. it gives me perfect coverage and its just a moisturizer with SPF so I don't need to wear any powder or anything .. Its also good for girls like me who do sports && don't want to wear make up but just want that coverage.. Awesome product best 30 dollars I've ever spent !!