Benefit Dew the Hoola Matte Liquid Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 300 in Bronzer

September 06, 2016

I wanted to love it, but I'm just not good with liquid bronzers ! It goes on so subtly that I seem to often overdo it. Don't get me wrong, this product is great when it comes to looking natural and feeling practically non existent on the skin. I just prefer powders because it's easier to control in my opinion (ie: easier to blend out if I "mess up")

July 22, 2016

I have a small sample of this for contouring- I LOVE it!! I am really pale without my self tanner, and when I need a little bronze to give me some life~ I grab this. Try blending it with a damp sponge to get the best results.

July 22, 2016

I found this was a pretty decent liquid bronzer but it's too orange for me. It blends in well and is easy to use.. but I have very pale skin and it's just not my colour. Way too orange.

July 09, 2016

I love the look and feel of this product, it looks so natural on the skin and doesn't add any texture. I apply a pea size amount to the back of my hand and blend on my face with a duo fiber brush, it's so easy. Rich and creamy with a pleasant scent and beautiful non streaky quick dry finish. Stays on throughout the day too! Definitely a Must have.