Benefit Erase Paste

Benefit Erase Paste Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 405 in Concealer

October 26, 2016

I love using this product under my eyes before I use concealer. It corrects my dark circles so well. You do have to use this product with a super light hand because it can get a bit cakey and crease super easily. I usually spray my brush with a bit of fix+ and then go into the product and only apply it near the inner corner of my eye because that's where most of the darkness is, and then I blend with a beauty blender.

September 26, 2016

I am a mom to 2 toddlers and rarely get enough sleep. My under eye area looks like I have 2 black eyes. I've tried so many concealer-type products but only this one will actually provide adequate coverage. The salmon colour helps cover the purple/blue colour and actually makes me look like I've had some sleep! Love this stuff

August 09, 2016

I'm very fair-skinned, so it's very hard to find concealer that matches my skin. I use Fair and it does wonders to those dark circles under my eyes. It takes just a few minutes for me to hide the circles and it stays on my face throughout the day without needing to apply it a second time. I love it!

July 14, 2016

Works wonders for under eye bags and darkness! Super long lasting and it goes on very smooth and my skin absorbs it without leaving an oiliness to it! You only need a small amount for your whole face too!

July 14, 2016

I love this product. I have no complaints. It is easy to apply, covers my under-eye shadows and lasts all day. I would recommend it to anyone - at least give it a try.

December 10, 2015

Benifit Erase paste works wonders on my pores and it very long lasting without the caked on look.

November 01, 2014

i dont usually get a lot of high-priced make ups cauz im broke...but i'd get this product simply because it works so well on me. especially the pore hiding, it working perfectly :') absolutely love it.

February 23, 2014

This concealer is a great cover up for the average tired, and baggy under eyes . This works and blends very well, and does not give off a yellow blend, more nude and pink which fits any ones skin much better. It smoothly cover blemishes and leaves you looking awake without heavy makeup. I really enjoy this concealer and recommend it to anyone in need.

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes