• Benefit gimme brow volumizing fiber gel

Benefit gimme brow volumizing fiber gel Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 248 in Eyebrow Care

February 02, 2017

Got this in a sampler pack, and oh my god this is the best eyebrow product I have ever tried , ! I'm not sure where this product has been all my life but I'll be purschasing it all the time now

January 16, 2017

I got this as a free sample from Benefit Cosmetics. I absolutely love this product. Big rows are in style and this helps me look my best in such a short amount of time. I barely need to pencil after applying. Love love love!! A must have for 2017!

January 07, 2017

J'ai recu un échantillon de ce produit gratuitement et au départ j'étais septique car je suis j'ai les sourcils tres pales. J'étais convaincu que le produit laisserait des traces et démarcations mais j'avais tors. Ce produit a donné du volume a mes sourcils et a aidé a les définirs. Tres facile et agréable a utiliser. Bon produit de qualité par Benefit.

December 19, 2016

This gel worked well on my fine brows, it did make the fine hairs stay in place. The color was an ok match - I have light brown hair and light brown brows. The only problem I had with this product was that it was hard to get it on most of my brows without getting a lot on my skin. When I did get it on my skin it always left a dark blob that I then had to take off all of it and start over.

December 04, 2016

Received this as a sample in the mail in the colour "light". Finding products that match the colour of my eyebrows has always been a challenge for me, as I have really light brows. Most products that are marketed for blonde brows apply a bit orangey, which just looks unnatural and stupid on me. It's hard to find an light brown or taupe shade that looks natural and applies nicely. This product is excellent, as it requires minimal effort to apply and matches my blonde brows perfectly. I don't have to draw and shape my brows when using this product - all I really aim for is a natural darkness to make them look fuller and less... nonexistent. It also combs your brow hair and helps shape it in addition to colouring them in. This product does the trick and it exceeded my expectations. I'd give it 5 stars, but the price tag is $30 CAD which is a bit hefty for me. However, I've been using my little mini sample for over a month and it still has a lot of uses left in it so I bet this product goes a long way with one bottle. I'm probably going to save my Optimum points at Shoppers for this one because it really is a terrific brow product.

November 29, 2016

I love this product! I received a mini sample of it and have been using it every day since! It effectively fills in lighter gaps in my brows without looking painted on, it stays on throughout the day and is super easy to use!

November 10, 2016

This wonder gel has tamed and plumped up my unruly eyebrows! My brows are sparse, but the hairs are long and don't want to stay in place. I normally use a pencil to fill them in the then this gel over top, but even if I only use the gel it sticks to the hairs and makes my brows appear fuller and it definitely keeps in under control! Since beginning using this I've received several compliments on my brows - and it's so simple to do!

October 10, 2016

I got this as a sample. It is very pigmented which for me isn't too great cause my brows start look like Groucho Marx's. You need to use a very light hand. The brows aren't too stiff after using this unlike with some other products.

October 10, 2016

I got a sample of Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel (shade 3 - medium) in the mail recently. I have never used a product like this before, so it was quite a new experience for me. I really love the shape of the wand. It is just like a mascara want, except smaller. It allowed me to shape my brow and fill it my brows easily. My brows look fuller, more filled in. The only drawback is the price. This product is quite expensive, so I will be looking for a similar product from a different brand.

October 02, 2016

I have very sparse eyebrows so this is a must have for me! I love that it is SUPER easy to apply - it only takes a minute to achieve a natural looking full brow. Definitely a fool proof product!