• Benefit gimme brow volumizing fiber gel

Benefit gimme brow volumizing fiber gel Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

November 29, 2016

I love this product! I received a mini sample of it and have been using it every day since! It effectively fills in lighter gaps in my brows without looking painted on, it stays on throughout the day and is super easy to use!

November 10, 2016

This wonder gel has tamed and plumped up my unruly eyebrows! My brows are sparse, but the hairs are long and don't want to stay in place. I normally use a pencil to fill them in the then this gel over top, but even if I only use the gel it sticks to the hairs and makes my brows appear fuller and it definitely keeps in under control! Since beginning using this I've received several compliments on my brows - and it's so simple to do!

October 10, 2016

I got this as a sample. It is very pigmented which for me isn't too great cause my brows start look like Groucho Marx's. You need to use a very light hand. The brows aren't too stiff after using this unlike with some other products.

October 10, 2016

I got a sample of Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel (shade 3 - medium) in the mail recently. I have never used a product like this before, so it was quite a new experience for me. I really love the shape of the wand. It is just like a mascara want, except smaller. It allowed me to shape my brow and fill it my brows easily. My brows look fuller, more filled in. The only drawback is the price. This product is quite expensive, so I will be looking for a similar product from a different brand.

October 02, 2016

I have very sparse eyebrows so this is a must have for me! I love that it is SUPER easy to apply - it only takes a minute to achieve a natural looking full brow. Definitely a fool proof product!

September 29, 2016

I love this product! It makes my eyebrows lock thicker as it gives them volume. A nice tip is to go against your hair to give it more volume. The only thing that bothers me is the price, it's a little bit expensive!

September 26, 2016

I have thin eyebrows and never could find a product that looked natural and not like eyebrows that were drawn on. This product was easy to use and looked completely natural.

September 26, 2016

I'm a sucker for cute packaging like this one, and I like the results too. I love the atomic diamond cap that the tube has, it's like a little toy. It has a tiny wand that's about a centimetre long and is really easy to apply. I like that the product comes in a wand so I can use it to brush my brows into order while I apply. I like that the mascara like distribution added to my natural brow hairs, adding a little volume and darkness at a time; if you keep applying you can get more dramatic. But applying 1-2 coats gives a nice natural look. I like that it's more natural and less dramatic than with other products like pencils and powders (which can give me the fierce look). Only had one problem off the bat when I accidentally dabbed my brow (twitch) and globbed a dark spot in the browline, so had to fix that. And the price is up there, but the packaging is top-notch too.

September 23, 2016

I received a free sample of this bad boy and decided to do a review for it. It does give you a more pronounced brown so if your looking for subtle look I dont recommend it. The tool is easy to use, its really a small mascara wand. Long lasting and the color was nice.

September 23, 2016

I'm not really sure how I feel about this brow gel. I received a sample of it in the 'light' shade, and I almost think it's a bit too light for me. I've considered trying the 'medium' or a darker brown shade, but I'm not sold on the actual formula. My brows are fairly thick to begin with, so maybe I just don't need a volumizing gel. I'll use the rest of the sample but I think I'll go back to my regular brow powder/pencil routine.