Benefit It's Potent Eye Brightening Cream
Good

Benefit It's Potent Eye Brightening Cream Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 337 in Eye Cream

August 07, 2016

This product did not work for me at all. I wanted an eyecream because my undereyes were getting a bit dry and I bought this one without really doing any research and the results were horrifying. My undereyes were soo dry and flaky and they looked swollen when I tried to conceal them. Also, this product travels so it always stung my eyes.

November 11, 2015

I really really wanted to like this eye cream, and even more, I really wanted it to work! It claims to fade dark circles and smooth the appearance of fine lines. Well, it works great as a moisturizer, but does nothing for my dark circles. The packaging and brand appeal of this product is great, but it just doesn't do what it claims.

August 24, 2015

This is a nice eye cream. It's very moisturizing and doesn't bother my sensitive skin. It's very reasonably priced and a great brand

June 08, 2015

I was very excited to try this product after seeing raves reviews from other bloggers and social media mavens. I was sadly disappointed. I noticed zero change in under eye darkness, found the consistency much too thin and it gave me a burning sensation on my skin. I do not have sensitive skin in the least, so I was very surprised that it bothered me. All in all would not recommend this product since it is such an investment!

May 30, 2015

After a week of using it, I see no difference . And if I apply too close to my eyes, it burns my eyes.

May 08, 2015

I noticed absolutely no difference after using this cream, after both a single use and a week of regular use. Nothing was faded, nothing was clearer and I would definitely not spend my money on a product that doesn't work. Sorry Benefit!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil