Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 342 in Primer

February 22, 2017

Very smooth, a little goes a long way. Mattifies pores very well. I have been using this product for years now, very pleased with it. Works well under make up and as a touch up on oily areas

January 21, 2017

I'm kinda new with putting the make up on. And my friend who know it all too well taught me to start using primer and when I went to Sephora, the one that I liked was the Benefit Porefessional face primer. It's smooth in the face, it doesn't leave an oily residue and it makes my make up stay all day. It's gently in the skin because I never had any breakouts or rashes using it.

January 09, 2017

I use this product everyday as part of my daily beauty routine and I absolutely love it. It minimizes the look of your pores in problem areas and gives a matte effect. It smells nice and blends very easily. I wear it under my BB Cream and it's flawless.

January 07, 2017

J'ai recu un échantillon gratuit de ce POREfessional par Benefit et depuis il me suit partout. C'est mon produit numéro 1. Fini les pores visibles et disgracieux. Facile a appliquer et est tres léger. J'en parle a tout le monde, je conseil vraiment a toutes d'en faire l'essai.

January 05, 2017

I just started using this primer and I really like it. Overall it makes my face look better, less texture. It gives a smooth surface to apply your make up. However, it is a bit expensive for a primer.

January 05, 2017

Love this facial primer, it is a perfect base under your foundation, leaving a flawless finish! Great smell and consistency, you won't be disappointed, it's well worth the money!

October 09, 2016

I change up my primers depending on the day, event and weather. I always have to have a tube of POREfessional on hand at all times and yes, this comes with me when I travel! If you're looking to combat large pores, this is a great primer to have. It blends well and keeps my makeup on throughout the day while minimizing my pores. Perfection!

October 01, 2016

I just started using this primer and I really like it. Overall it makes my face look better, less texture. It works well as a base for my foundation and makes my skin feel really soft all day. I would recommend this. I am going to use it for a while and then see if I would like to repurchase it or not.

September 09, 2016

I received a free sample of this and was quite happy with the results! It was very easy to apply almost felt velvety, and you only need a little. It did a very good job of reducing the look of my pores in my nose and giving it a nice matte finish no shine at all! It went nicely under my makeup and didn't cake up or feel heavy. Good price for a good product!

September 08, 2016

I got a sample size of this in a Benefit makeup kit I received as a birthday gift.

This is supposed to minimize the appearance of pores so makeup applies more smoothly. I don't wear liquid foundation, but I do wear concealer and powder foundation. I have very large pores on my nose and cheeks with sebaceous skin filaments. I found that this product made my face makeup look nicer in my problem areas.

This applies so smoothly to the skin. It feels so nice to the touch. It has a light scent, maybe a tad floral, but not overpowering, and it disappears after it's on your skin. As a scent sensitive person, this didn't bother me.

A small tube has lasted me many uses so far! A little bit goes a long way.