Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 322 in Primer

October 09, 2016

I change up my primers depending on the day, event and weather. I always have to have a tube of POREfessional on hand at all times and yes, this comes with me when I travel! If you're looking to combat large pores, this is a great primer to have. It blends well and keeps my makeup on throughout the day while minimizing my pores. Perfection!

October 01, 2016

I just started using this primer and I really like it. Overall it makes my face look better, less texture. It works well as a base for my foundation and makes my skin feel really soft all day. I would recommend this. I am going to use it for a while and then see if I would like to repurchase it or not.

September 09, 2016

I received a free sample of this and was quite happy with the results! It was very easy to apply almost felt velvety, and you only need a little. It did a very good job of reducing the look of my pores in my nose and giving it a nice matte finish no shine at all! It went nicely under my makeup and didn't cake up or feel heavy. Good price for a good product!

September 08, 2016

I got a sample size of this in a Benefit makeup kit I received as a birthday gift.

This is supposed to minimize the appearance of pores so makeup applies more smoothly. I don't wear liquid foundation, but I do wear concealer and powder foundation. I have very large pores on my nose and cheeks with sebaceous skin filaments. I found that this product made my face makeup look nicer in my problem areas.

This applies so smoothly to the skin. It feels so nice to the touch. It has a light scent, maybe a tad floral, but not overpowering, and it disappears after it's on your skin. As a scent sensitive person, this didn't bother me.

A small tube has lasted me many uses so far! A little bit goes a long way.

1.5/5

July 19, 2016

I have huge pores on my nose, AND my nose is also a big old oily mess. I use mattifying everything (primers, powders, toners, cleansers) to try and keep it in check. This primer just doesn't work for me. It makes my nose shiner than it normally is! Not greasier or oilier, but shiner. I can't really explain it but it just doesn't work well. I also don't find it reduces the look of my pores at all, and doesn't conceal them either. The only positive thing I can say about this is that the packaging is super cute and I love the name too!

July 19, 2016

Ce produit est un excellent primer! Il laissse ma peau si douce et si fraîche sous le maquillage! Il atténu très bien les pores! Je le recommande fortement!

July 19, 2016

For me, it is my favorite base. It hides all impurities and makeup perfectly fixed . it's my favorite in benefit . It fills fine lines each for the whole day . Very good behavior .

July 09, 2016

This is basically a makeup primer that doubles up because it seriously reduces the visibility of pores. Ever since trying it, I don't go a day without putting this on under my makeup. You can also put it on during the day as needed too!

May 16, 2016

I have been using this product for about a month and love it. It reduces the look of pores and makes your skin very soft.
I highly recommend this product.

April 22, 2016

Totally love this product does miracles under makeups ave become smooth and soft no pore showing! Very easy to use worth the investment especially of you're like me always in a hurry does a good job fast and give excellent result

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear