Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 354 in Primer

March 10, 2017

I think I have found my new go-to face primer! This is one of the most effective primers I have used to date (skin type: combination-oily). A little goes such a long way and it applies evenly without wasting any product.

Once applied, makeup application is a breeze. I realized I didn't need as much foundation because of how easily it blended over the primer.

I have extremely large pores around my nose and too little/too much product can make them appear very prominent. As long as I apply the primer all over, the area becomes more even without soaking into my pores.

One piece of advice: use very little. Too much can actually cause buildup underneath your foundation.

Overall, amazing product :)

March 08, 2017

I love this face primer, you only need a little bit of it to put on your face and it hides your pores so good!!! It's also weightless and it makes your skin look so smooth and nice. The quality is amazing, it's definitely one of my favorite primers!

February 22, 2017

Very smooth, a little goes a long way. Mattifies pores very well. I have been using this product for years now, very pleased with it. Works well under make up and as a touch up on oily areas

January 21, 2017

I'm kinda new with putting the make up on. And my friend who know it all too well taught me to start using primer and when I went to Sephora, the one that I liked was the Benefit Porefessional face primer. It's smooth in the face, it doesn't leave an oily residue and it makes my make up stay all day. It's gently in the skin because I never had any breakouts or rashes using it.

January 09, 2017

I use this product everyday as part of my daily beauty routine and I absolutely love it. It minimizes the look of your pores in problem areas and gives a matte effect. It smells nice and blends very easily. I wear it under my BB Cream and it's flawless.

January 07, 2017

J'ai recu un échantillon gratuit de ce POREfessional par Benefit et depuis il me suit partout. C'est mon produit numéro 1. Fini les pores visibles et disgracieux. Facile a appliquer et est tres léger. J'en parle a tout le monde, je conseil vraiment a toutes d'en faire l'essai.

January 05, 2017

I just started using this primer and I really like it. Overall it makes my face look better, less texture. It gives a smooth surface to apply your make up. However, it is a bit expensive for a primer.

January 05, 2017

Love this facial primer, it is a perfect base under your foundation, leaving a flawless finish! Great smell and consistency, you won't be disappointed, it's well worth the money!

October 09, 2016

I change up my primers depending on the day, event and weather. I always have to have a tube of POREfessional on hand at all times and yes, this comes with me when I travel! If you're looking to combat large pores, this is a great primer to have. It blends well and keeps my makeup on throughout the day while minimizing my pores. Perfection!

October 01, 2016

I just started using this primer and I really like it. Overall it makes my face look better, less texture. It works well as a base for my foundation and makes my skin feel really soft all day. I would recommend this. I am going to use it for a while and then see if I would like to repurchase it or not.