Benefit They're Real! Mascara

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

April 27, 2016

It kills me to pay full price for this mascara, but its definitely by far my favourite. It gives my lashes alot of length and volume, yet evenly distrubutes product and creates beautifully seperated lashes. I wear fake lashes often, and this is a beautiful compliment to them, as well as on its own.

February 29, 2016

So good. Length, volume, definition. I adore it. I do find though that it can transfer on me if I don't use an eyeshadow primer on my oily eyelids. Just something to keep in mind.

February 29, 2016

Another great review for a Benefit Mascara.
They can do no wrong...
Great lift, and I love the little ball of spikes at the end of the brush, really let's you get into the corners and great for the bottom lashes.
This does not clump your lashes together and lasts a good while without drying up.
If Roller Lash hadn't won my heart, this would be my mascara of choice.

February 23, 2016

Favourite mascara! Stays on all day. No clumps. Feels good and does not smudge. I love this mascara!! Would highly recommend to anyone to use. Love it

February 22, 2016

I wish this came in waterproof, I much prefer waterproof mascara.
I do keep going back to this one. As much as I wish it was a bit more lengthening it seems to be the best mascara I have used so far. Any suggestions of other one to try please let me know!

February 17, 2016

One of my favorite mascaras. im not a big fan of mascara because they always seem to clump or run or make me look like a spider. that doesn't happen with this product.

February 12, 2016

This mascara lengthens and bends lashes without weighing down them. They become then very long, while keeping a natural aspect. It is very easy to clean

February 11, 2016

This is a nice mascara but not one of my favourites. I love receiving it free, I'm more likely to use it up and it does the job in the meantime until I find my favourite, but it definitely is not the best or would not purchase on my own time. Not thick enough for me but it does the job. Not entirely fond of the finish once its dry

February 10, 2016

The wand on this mascara is amazing. On all other mascaras, the wands end up being covered in product and the bristles are not even recognizable. For this mascara, once you take out the wand, the excess product gets wipes off through the tight opening and you are left with a very defined brush that helps apply the mascara nicely on your eyelashes with no clumping at all!

January 26, 2016

It works amazing! Makes me look like I'm wearing fake eyelashes!! A little expensive though :(

chrissyann123 has posted in the forum topic
FREE FREE FREE

chrissyann123 has posted in the forum topic
Garnier Sample

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
Babe Box

dollysgramma has posted in the forum topic
Unsubscribe Me ... Please!