Benefit They're Real Mascara

Benefit They're Real Mascara Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 637 in Mascara

Benefit They're Real Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.

Average Price:  $22

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

xhiao1994
Jun 27, 2013

sephora gave this one too me as a free gift on my birthday and it only come in sample size. but the first time i used it, it was love at first sight! i fell in love with my lashes... now i know why the name is like that cause if you wear this, it looks like you are wearing falsies. :) willn probably purchase the full size whenever it fits on my budget. a little bit pricey but it's worth it!

JellyPanda
Jun 21, 2013

This mascara is great. It doesn't clump nor does it weigh down my lashes. I really like how it lengthens my eyelashes and its also easy to remove. The only downside is its a bit on the pricey side.

GlitzNGlam
May 29, 2013

I would be lying if I said I didn't love this mascara! It is a little pricey but it is total worth it for how great your lashes look after you put it on. The only problem I found with it is that it tends to be hard to get off. Once it's in it's on!

ceilidhlyn
May 13, 2013

Love this product. I use it every day. Super long lasting (this is also my only bad point on it...doesn't always come off fully). Makes my sparse lashes look great. Totally worth purchasing.

bettytang
Apr 17, 2013

I really wanted to love this mascara because I have the most scrawny eyelashes, but this didn't do much for me. It doesn't hold a curl, and if you try to add more coats it doesn't build volume, but rather just turns into a big clumpy mess. Also, depending on your perspective, it's super longwearing which could be a pro or con - it's terrible to remove at the end of the day but it stays on well!

dayroxx
Mar 21, 2013

Does what it advertises. If you're not careful with the tip of the brush it could cause unnecessary clumps in your lashes. Otherwise great mascara!

Judy37
Mar 10, 2013

My favorite thing about this mascara is that it goes on smoothly, no clumps. I don't need to put on that many layers which is nice. It goes on nice and dark. It gives great length. It gives ok volume. I really like this mascara and would buy again.

nwestbrook
Jan 30, 2013

This is probably my only holy grail product of all time. I like a lot of beauty products, but this is always my #1 go to. I can’t ever imagine buying anything else and I’ve repurchased this so many times I can’t even count. This is the blackest, most amazing mascara. You have to trust me when I say just try it out, you will never go back to your old one. Great formula, amazing brush, fair price ($23). The other day I brought my mother to Sephora to pick up a couple makeup items and this of course was one of them. One of the sales men was there and had asked me casually what I was planning on purchasing. I replied “Well, only the best mascara of all time, ever.” He laughed and gave me a sample of the Dior “Diorshow” mascara. Well, guess which one is still my favorite? Seriously there is NO comparison. Best. Mascara. Ever.

babyblue_1315
Jan 15, 2013

I am a girl who has always had trouble finding a mascara that not only makes my blonde lashes dark and thick, but also stays on all day. I heard great things about Benefit They're Real mascara so I purchased a tube. I have to say, this mascara is a miracle! The brush is made of plastic with a handy little knob at the end to reach tiny inner lashes. The formula is dark black and does not clump at all. This mascara makes my lashes very long and thick, people have asked me if I'm wearing false eyelashes. The best part of Benefit They're Real mascara is that it does not smudge or flake all day. My lashes look the same at night as they do in the morning. The only downside is the mascara can take a liitle effort to remove, but that is a small price to pay for fabulous lashes! This is the only mascara I will ever need again!

wishfish
Nov 28, 2012

They're Real Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics is a very effective product. It really does add considerable length to your lashes. My one big complaint about it is that I hate how it feels. Most mascaras have a lightweight feel to them, you don't really notice them. This mascara feels... greasy almost.

But, if you want extra length and volume, it does the job. For me it's a toss up. For special occasions, sure! But.... on a day to day basis? I'd probably take a pass.