Benefit They're Real! Mascara

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

May 25, 2016

Favourite. Mascara. Ever. It's perfect. Doesn't come off on your under eye makeup, brush keeps your lashes separated nicely, adds volume and length. Good colour. It's also oil free so its appropriate to use on lash extensions as well.

May 16, 2016

I love this mascara! I bought it as a present to treat myself and it definitely opens up my eyes after just one coat! I don't even need an eyelash curler and it instantly darkens and lengthens my lashes. The only concern is the price. Like all high end mascaras, the cost is heartbreaking for a student budget. However, this one's worth the price.

May 09, 2016

I love this mascara! It provides amazing pigmentation and leaves my lashes looking flawless all day. It also comes with a nice brush so that my lashes do not clump together when applying. It has been my go to mascara for as long as I can remember! Definitely worth the cost.

April 27, 2016

It kills me to pay full price for this mascara, but its definitely by far my favourite. It gives my lashes alot of length and volume, yet evenly distrubutes product and creates beautifully seperated lashes. I wear fake lashes often, and this is a beautiful compliment to them, as well as on its own.

February 29, 2016

So good. Length, volume, definition. I adore it. I do find though that it can transfer on me if I don't use an eyeshadow primer on my oily eyelids. Just something to keep in mind.

February 29, 2016

Another great review for a Benefit Mascara.
They can do no wrong...
Great lift, and I love the little ball of spikes at the end of the brush, really let's you get into the corners and great for the bottom lashes.
This does not clump your lashes together and lasts a good while without drying up.
If Roller Lash hadn't won my heart, this would be my mascara of choice.

February 23, 2016

Favourite mascara! Stays on all day. No clumps. Feels good and does not smudge. I love this mascara!! Would highly recommend to anyone to use. Love it

February 22, 2016

I wish this came in waterproof, I much prefer waterproof mascara.
I do keep going back to this one. As much as I wish it was a bit more lengthening it seems to be the best mascara I have used so far. Any suggestions of other one to try please let me know!

February 17, 2016

One of my favorite mascaras. im not a big fan of mascara because they always seem to clump or run or make me look like a spider. that doesn't happen with this product.

February 12, 2016

This mascara lengthens and bends lashes without weighing down them. They become then very long, while keeping a natural aspect. It is very easy to clean