Beneful Chicken Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 1006 in Misc

January 22, 2017

My dogs LOVED Beneful. I would always buy it for them. I know its not the healthiest food out there, but they loved it and it didn't cause any stomach problems for them.

March 15, 2016

my dog loves this food, which is fine with me.. It's affordable, her coat shines, her teeth are great, and she's 12 :) From Tera & I we give a 2 tbumbs (paws) up

February 08, 2016

I buy the 8kg bag of this one. My dogs are a small breed but they manage to eat it ok. I wanted them to try Beneful because I think it is one of the best brands, and they like it.

January 27, 2016

my fur baby loves this and all other baneful products. I buy these every week and as long as the quality of ingredients stays the same, I will use forever. I have tried other food of lesser and higher quality but my dog loves these. I am happy with the ingredients and the price. coupons every now and again would be good.

October 10, 2015

I buy this all the time for my dogs and they seem to like it enough. It's a good brand name so it's a little more expensive; but worth it for me. I used a $3.50 off coupon today and I have 2 more of them so the price is right