Benetint Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #891 out of 1020 in Lipstick

October 23, 2014

The old-school Benetint is one of my all-time favorite cosmetics. It gives me a natural, yet sexy flush and has resisted Northwest USA and UK rain. I love it. A bottle lasts me about a year. Unfortunately, the texture isn't quite right for the lips. Old-school Benetint lip and cheek stain would dry my lips. Benetint lip balm solves that problem! I get the flattering, rosy color of Benetint in a lip balm formulation. Wonderful!

June 11, 2014

I love everything that comes from Benefit. This lip balm contains the right amount of moisture and tint to make your lips glossy and healthy looking. It's a must have in every purse!

March 30, 2014

i love this product because you can use it every day and it doens't get old

February 09, 2011

I have recently grown to like my resent lip balm.. ANYWAYS when I was using this lip tint was impressed by the subtle reddish-pink shade on my lips. It wasn't runny or drippy like the product page represents.. it has a firmer feel but not as thick as a Carmex pot. It goes on lightly but doesnt stay very long. But my lips felt smooth and moisturized even after it had either worn off or soaked in. I recommend it!