berina BLUE PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOUR CREAM A41

berina BLUE PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOUR CREAM A41 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #233 out of 283 in Hair Colour

February 05, 2013

I normally do not dye my hair anything but black or red, buttttt everyone has their loco moment they just wanna shock themselves back to life right?!
    well, I did, and at least I didnt pick some awful hair dye!
    I really loved this one.
    First off, the blue was the perfect colour (I naturally have very dark brown hair so is hard to dye), it was a very vibrant yet soft blue that I put on the bottom section of my hair sorta in random streaks. I got nothing but compliments for it (although who really knows with those right, sometimes you get them just because people cant say what their thinking! haha. but I really loved it!!)
    My haiir didnt dry out from this dye, nor did it fade as fast as a red has on my hair, I was pretty shocked. I bought it online for $10, which isnt much more then youd pay in the store, I just couldnt find it anywhere and didnt wanna try one that I couldnt find a good review on, this one came highly recommended by a blog I stumbled on.
    I have nada but good stuff to say about this product because back in high school (cant remember what the hair dye company was that made it) I died my hair a few blue streaks and it went green and gross and dried out my hair so I ireally really loved this one cuz it didnt do any of that :)