Besame Enriched Lip Glaze

Besame Enriched Lip Glaze Reviews

Ranked #626 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

January 02, 2008

I love this lip gloss! In fact I don't leave the house with out it! I have Red Berry and it just gives a hint of red and gives my lips that lovely shine that we all want out of a lip gloss! It never feels sticky to me and I like the flavor.

December 22, 2006

Besame recently added a new product to their timeless cosmetic line - The Enriched Lip Glaze.

This sweet smelling, creamy gloss is enriched with vitamins A, C, E and green tea extract to keep lips kissably soft for hours. Other ingredients contained in this luxurious glaze are, anti-aging marine collagen to promote lip shape and fullness, aloe vera, macadamia nut extract, sweet almond oil and squalene.

What is squalene? I didn't know so I did a little research...

Squalene has several beneficial qualities for the body. One such benefit is that it assists in keeping skin moisturized and healthy and its anti-oxidant capabilities help to protect skin from the harsh effects of the environment. It is widely found in natural products such as - olives, palm oil and wheat germ oil. However, the largest concentration of Squalene is from deep sea Shark liver oil. Who knew?!

The Enriched Lip Glaze is available in 6 pretty colours that can be worn alone or over your favourite lipstick.

Besame cosmetics can be found in several boutiques around the USA. For a full listing visit www.besamecosmetics.com