Bestek 2-Outlet Portable Surge Protector

Bestek 2-Outlet Portable Surge Protector Reviews

1 review
Ranked #109 out of 613 in Electronics

April 08, 2016

This Travel sized surge protector is the second product I’ve obtained from Bestek – one of the first comments my husband has made about both products is how thick the cord is – a sign of a quality product.

This plugs easily into any 3-prong outlet, and is a great addition to any travellers luggage. For places that offer hard-to-reach plugs, or minimum plugs in a room, this surge protector not only allows you to plug in two plugged in electronic devices (2 or 3 pronged), it also has room for two USB cords. We keep this in our living room as a charging station with easily accessible plugs that are otherwise hidden by a shelving unit.

There is also a rubber cap to place over the USB ports while they are not in use – a nice feature that will help extend the longevity of this protector, keeping out the dust and dirt that accumulates over time.

It is small in size, therefore easily portable for people on the go.

We have been using this since it arrived, and it has never felt hot or not worked. Our phones charge quickly with each use – my iPhone charged yesterday from 45% to 100% in an hour! That in itself is pretty quick compared to our normal wall chargers.

The only con is the plug cord isn’t extremely long (16 inches), however, works for our needs.

I would definitely recommend this surge protector, or any from the Bestek line – I just love the efficiency of being able to plug in not only electronic devices, but charge my phone at the same time in one place.

*** I received this item at a reduced cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Neuven added a new review for