Betty Crocker 2 slice toaster
Good

Betty Crocker 2 slice toaster Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 167 in Kitchen & Appliances

October 24, 2016

What a surprise, only $20 at WalMart. Quality looking materials and very nice size. I found the toaster does an amazing job of making toast--real toast. Not doughy but toasted bread throughout. And that is only at the middle setting. The display is easy to understand and there is even a fool proof illustration on the top of how to insert a sliced bagel for using the bagel setting. I had a very expensive 4 slice toaster that I sold for something smaller, and this works much better than that one. I really recommend this one, especially compared to similar priced ones that are just plastic (all stainless steel exterior); in fact, this is a super deal compared to some of the expensive ones that cost closer to $100.

June 04, 2016

I got this at Walmart for $19.97 and I was looking for a stainless steel toaster so it would match the rest of my appliances. This has a dial to adjust how dark you want your toast and also has the pop button in front for convenience. Works great.