Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix Reviews

Ranked #369 out of 2338 in Grocery

February 26, 2017

If you aren't a fan of baking like me than these cookies are perfect for you, add eggs and water, stir and throw in the oven. They're easy to make and soo tasty!

April 16, 2016

I like these Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix they;re so chewy and soft of course they don;t last long in my household I'm lucky to be able to grab a few of these to enjoy as a snack

March 10, 2016

Im not one for baking out of a box.. such simple ingredient to make chocolate chip cookies.. Who needs betty crocker? Making cookies from scratch it is :) I want to know exactly whats in my cookies.

March 10, 2016

I normally do most of my baking from scratch, but ever now and then I need to make something fairly quickly so I pull out a package of mix. My kids also love to help with baking and they do help when I make things from scratch but now and then I let them do something on their own, and this is so easy for them. They taste good, cheap and easy to make.

March 10, 2016

#BettyCrocker chocolate chip cookie mix enables me to feel as though I'm an actual baker, making chocolate chip cookies from "scratch". The ingredients are of good quality. The recipe is very easy to follow. You can tailor the amount it will yield. The end product is rich and chocolatey. My family loves when I make a batch of Betty Crocker chocolate chip mix! We recommend it and I'd purchase it again.

March 10, 2016

I love making baking and sometime I like to pick up these pre made pouches and this chocolate chip cookie variety is super good. They come out perfect everytime and these are my boyfriends favourite cookies. These are also priced well.