Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Icing

Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Icing Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 156 in Baked Goods

November 12, 2016

I always keep a couple of these icings in the cupboard. Fantastic for carrot cake. Yes, it is a tad sweet and thin, but the price is cheap and when you don't have time or money to make your own cream cheese icing this is a good product to use.

April 16, 2016

Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Icing it's so creamy and goes on really smooth I use it on my cakes and muffins tastes delicious my whole family loves it

February 03, 2016

Not a bad icing. It is easy and spreads well. Tastes good

February 03, 2016

I have used this many times. It is quick and easy when you don't have time. It is very thick so you do t need to use a lot of it. This goes hand in hand with the Betty Crocker Carrot Cake mix. The duo makes a delicious dessert in no time at all. I recommend this cream cheese icing.

April 19, 2015

I was in a hurry to get a carrot cake made for unexpected company and decided to give this icing a try . I found it really good , not too sweet and the cream cheese flavour really came through.The family liked it, I still like my Moms recipe but in a pinch this works for me.