Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 180 in Candy

September 19, 2016

I used to have gushers as a treat every so often as a kid. I loved them each time I was given a pack! Who wouldn't love these! They are a little pricey but they do go on sale every so often!

March 29, 2016

I ate this as a child and remember there being more juice inside. These have such a minimal amount I was more satisfied with the Maynards, or no name brand.

February 12, 2016

Ok so I started getting these when my son was old enough to have them as a treat every now and than and needless to say I found myself eating them all! I remember these as a kid and didn't remember how much I like them until I wad faced with a box full in my own kitchen. They are super sweet and the liquid in the middle is so yummy. So now I make sure to only get one box at a time and to also share with the rest of the family.

1.5/5

December 28, 2015

Gross. Way too sweet. Weird tasting 'juice' in the middle. Sticky outside. Overall bad texture.

August 04, 2015

These are sooo sweet & horrible for you! Diabetes in a box!

August 04, 2015

Bought the new minions gushers, there is a lot less in the packs then I remember but the kids love them

June 10, 2015

These come in fun colors, they taste good, the juice in the center is great.....but they really get stuck together!

May 02, 2015

These are a fun treat. I remember getting them as a kid was one of the most exciting things ever. They are very sweet and come in fun colours, and the little packs are just the right size. They can get pricey, but they go on sale often.

April 27, 2015

way too sweet & not really good for you. Basically glorified candy.

April 26, 2015

I do like these as a quick snack everyone in awhile for my children but they are very sugary and with a son who has ADHD I try not to give him them often