Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies

Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 737 in Chocolate

April 16, 2016

I love these Chocolate Brownies they're moist chewy and rich every time I make these I take some to my work place to have as a snack love all that chocolate flavor

March 08, 2016

Brownies are one of my favorite desserts.They are rich,decadent and chewy.They are a quick and convenient snack that is is to prepare ,jut add your egg and water and pour into a pan.Bake them in the oven for 30 min or so and dessert is ready. I love how the top gets that crust and the inside stays moist .This is a yummy treat.

November 02, 2015

As far as store bought brownies go, these are in my opinion the best. I don't make them plain, I'll add nuts or some other stuff. This Halloween Weekend I made chocolate covered brownie balls with orange chocolate drizzle, filled with caramel Hershey kisses! They were super good, and I used this brownie mix!! (sub coconut oil for veg oil)

November 02, 2015

Nothing beats homemade but it takes lots of time... when you feel like something fresh and good this is the way to go. I like to get these on sale and keep them when I got cravings and have no time to bake fresh.

November 02, 2015

nope not for me .. i think im to used to home made but i couldnt eat these they tasted like real bad old cake or something,, t

November 02, 2015

Easy to make. Chocolaty and delicious!

November 02, 2015

I love this it tastes soo good and is quick and easy to make ! MMMM I could seriously go for some right now actually

Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies;

Nothing beats from scratch but very good tasting....

Pros:
Surprisingly turned out very good
Soft and chocolatey taste
Smooth
very fast and easy to make

Cons:

Not from scracth
uncertain how healthy / safe ingredients are

May 14, 2015

I was so surprised that these brownies actually turned out really well, they were so moist and chocolatey. It's just amazing how fast you can whip these brownies up and at a grea cost too.

May 02, 2015

I love this brand of brownie mix. It's perfect when I don't have time to make them from scratch. I like to add extra things to the batter sometimes to surprise my kids and grandsons.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic