Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons

Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 105 in Bakeware & Cookware

December 28, 2016

The thing I love about all Betty Crocker products is they do not break the bank! The measuring spoons are no different than any other measuring spoon and for the price you cannot go wrong!

October 12, 2016

Best baking gadet around. Take out the guessing work on measuring and the tool is small so make for easy storage. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
    Enjoy using this instead of the measuring cup

May 02, 2016

I purchased these measuring spoons at the dollar store and they were super cheap and they are well made from hard plastic. I love the fact that they are red because they won't be discoloured as time goes by.

May 02, 2016

I bought these measuring spoons at the dollar store and they serve their purpose. They are pretty good quality for being a dollar, i use them almost daily and they have yet to break on me. Comes with all the right measuring sizes.

May 02, 2016

J'aime ces cuillères à mesurer de Betty Crocker car elles sont très utiles quand l'on fait à manger, principalement pour les desserts. Elles font bien leur travail et de plus on les retrouve facilement chez Dollorama à un prix très abordable. Et, en plus j'aime leur couleur d'un rouge vif.

April 29, 2016

I love the Betty Crocker Dollar Store line of utensils. They are so affordable that they can be given as little housewarming gifts or part of a shower gift. I like the splash of colour that they give to my kitchen. I have a set in my cupboard, and have gifted a great many. I also have the spatulas and vegetable peeler.

March 25, 2016

I bought these baking spoons at the dollar store. I love using them. They are perfect for baking and they are also red and who doesn't have using red baking stuff.

March 09, 2016

I bought this at a dollar store and I love using it! Also I found it's hard to find kitchenware in red so of course I gravitated to the Betty Crocker section.

January 26, 2016

I gotta be honest, I only bought these because they are red. I wanted them to match my kitchen colours :) I found them and other Betty Crocker items at the dollar store. They are still holing up great for being plastic, and you cant beat the dollar store price!

January 05, 2016

You can't beat the price. I have had mine for years and they are still in great shape.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic