Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Icing

Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Icing Reviews

Ranked #547 out of 2312 in Grocery

April 24, 2016

These are good for when you do not have enough time to make your own home-made icing. For me, I don't find them all that cheap nowadays as they have gotten a little bit more expensive. However, I am a fan of these for when I can't be bothered to whip up a batch of icing from scratch. The icing is pretty easy to work with, and you can microwave it for a few seconds if you would like a looser icing. On the plus side, you can find this icing in pretty much any grocery store.

March 11, 2016

Betty Crocker makes the next best thing to homemade frosting ,its thick and creamy ,very rich and has an incredible chocolate flavor.What's great about it is that it's a quick and convenient alternative to homemade icing when you just do not have time.Its inexpensive and can be purchased at grocery stores and Walmart.Chocolate icing is my favorite

February 03, 2016

This is a quick way to ice a cake in a hurry. This icing is very thick so it spreads nicely. I use this from time to time when time is limited. I recommend it!

Updated On: February 20, 2016

You don't need to use a lot to ice a cake. This tub will go a long way. I use what I need and cover it tightly and store in the freezer until the next time I need it. It works great!