Betty Crocker Minions Soft Baked Snacks Chocolatey Banana Cookies

Betty Crocker Minions Soft Baked Snacks Chocolatey Banana Cookies Reviews

Ranked #549 out of 1062 in Snacks

March 25, 2016

I bought these fory daughter and she didn't like these. They are very crumbly. They are shaped like minions. I won't buy this again because she didn't like them.

October 07, 2015

Love soft cookies and this one has a great flavour of banana and coco late chip . The only thing is I find it a little dry and crumbly and also there isn't much nutritional value to them ( like fiber)

October 06, 2015

I had a chance to try these because of a coupon..and im glad i picked them up because my daughter love these cookies.. Great taste of banana and chocolate.. Makes the perfect snack.

July 13, 2015

I receives a coupon to try this cookies for free. #BettyCrocker "Minions Soft Baked Snacks Chocolatey Banana Cookies" I thought they were very tasty. I love the flavor of chocolate and banana combination. Children will love these bite-size snacks.

July 12, 2015

A little disappointed with these. My kids were really excited to try them of course, because of the Minions. But as with most soft baked pre-packaged cookies, these are pretty crumbly and don't really travel well. The taste is just ok, but I probably will not be purchasing again.

July 12, 2015

A tasty soft baked cookie with a winning combination of chocolate and banana. The two flavours blended well together without one overpowering the other. The ideal snack size for your child. The Minion is very eye catching but it's the delicious product that is the star of the show. A great peanut free product that is also a source of fibre.