Betty Crocker Reese's Dessert Bar Mix
Good

Betty Crocker Reese's Dessert Bar Mix Reviews

Ranked #657 out of 737 in Chocolate

January 26, 2016

All items are included to make these bars Very easy to make. Betty Crocker has delicious products and has done a wonderful job making this product available. It tastes absolutely wonderful. I would definitely purchase this again and I would absolutely recommend this product to friends.

June 09, 2015

Where to start me and my family are desserts biggest fans.my daughter love to make desserts. And they are nuts about peanut butter. This product is amazing, easy and fun to make with kids, affordable price, and the taste is heavenly.

February 09, 2015

This is just like a giant version of a peanut butter cup. I have a box in my pantry now that I will be fixing for dessert later on in the week. It's so easy to make and so creamy.

October 26, 2014

soooooo good , and super easy to make. i also couldnt believe how easy it was to get. at walmart and other grocers. a little expensive but really worth it

September 28, 2012

This Betty Crocker Reese's dessert bar mix is quick and easy to use, the mix comes with a convenient pan to make your treat in. Everything is done in the microwave all u need to add is butter or margarine and water. Ive taken this dessert to many social events where its the first dessert gone and the talk of the night. the taste is to die for