Betty Crocker Scented Candle in Glass Container
Good

Betty Crocker Scented Candle in Glass Container Reviews

Ranked #893 out of 987 in Misc

June 30, 2016

I also saw and purchased from the dollar store. I thought "betty crocker" good products normally so why not try a candle, at the dollar store price. Why spend few extra dollars at a regular store for a candle when a dollar can get you here ...I was wrong. Burnt so fast, I had to keep cutting the candle stick to avoid over burning....I also noticed LACK OF A SCENT. Maybe that is why sold at the dollar store....so maybe that is why reduced in price, maybe had a few non smelling bias candles...not sure.
I did like the glass container,
after scrapping off the wax, I had some purpose for the glass containers, but honestly not impressed.

March 03, 2012

I couldn’t even find a directed web site for this product, so I gave one where they are sold. I bought my Betty Crocker Scented Candle at one of our local Dollarama store for only a dollar and am I ever glad I only paid a dollar for it. It smelled great in the store and it comes in a nice glass holder, but that’s about it. It was a waste of a dollar because after it was lit, it had no smell to it at all. Zip zero notta!! At first I thought maybe it was just me because I do have a bit of a stuffy nose. So I had my husband give it a whiff, but he couldn’t smell a thing either. Then I thought, well let’s leave it lit for awhile and see if it just needs to get going. So I left it lit for three hours and we still couldn’t smell a thing coming off of it. They are being sold on www.thefind.com for five dollar’s and I’ve even seen them on line for as high as $7.99. Don’t even bother with them ladies, their nothing but a big rip off!! Witch is sad because I usually love the products that Betty Crocker makes.

Neuven added a new review for