Betty Crocker Scented Candle in Glass Container
Good

Betty Crocker Scented Candle in Glass Container Reviews

Ranked #912 out of 1006 in Misc

June 30, 2016

I also saw and purchased from the dollar store. I thought "betty crocker" good products normally so why not try a candle, at the dollar store price. Why spend few extra dollars at a regular store for a candle when a dollar can get you here ...I was wrong. Burnt so fast, I had to keep cutting the candle stick to avoid over burning....I also noticed LACK OF A SCENT. Maybe that is why sold at the dollar store....so maybe that is why reduced in price, maybe had a few non smelling bias candles...not sure.
    I did like the glass container,
    after scrapping off the wax, I had some purpose for the glass containers, but honestly not impressed.

March 03, 2012

I couldn’t even find a directed web site for this product, so I gave one where they are sold. I bought my Betty Crocker Scented Candle at one of our local Dollarama store for only a dollar and am I ever glad I only paid a dollar for it. It smelled great in the store and it comes in a nice glass holder, but that’s about it. It was a waste of a dollar because after it was lit, it had no smell to it at all. Zip zero notta!! At first I thought maybe it was just me because I do have a bit of a stuffy nose. So I had my husband give it a whiff, but he couldn’t smell a thing either. Then I thought, well let’s leave it lit for awhile and see if it just needs to get going. So I left it lit for three hours and we still couldn’t smell a thing coming off of it. They are being sold on www.thefind.com for five dollar’s and I’ve even seen them on line for as high as $7.99. Don’t even bother with them ladies, their nothing but a big rip off!! Witch is sad because I usually love the products that Betty Crocker makes.

etoilee added a new review for
    Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Crest 3D White Brilliance

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

Downy Un Stopables in Fresh

mascara Maybelline

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores