Betty Crocker Super Moist Carrot Cake

Betty Crocker Super Moist Carrot Cake Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 2339 in Grocery

February 16, 2017

Save yourself the hassle of shredding carrots....this cake mix is delicious and the spices are just perfect. No hassle and the price is great. I just make my own cream cheese icing and you can't beat how moist this cake is. A perfect cake for any holiday.

July 25, 2016

I'm not a big fan of cake but carrot cake is the best! It's so good! I love love love it with cream cheese icing and walnuts. Betty Crocker makes a super good mix and icing too.

February 03, 2016

I made this recently and people thought it was homemade. It is moist and very good.

February 03, 2016

Great carrot cake ive had that came premade.mosit and sponge great cake.

February 03, 2016

Every time I bring this cake somewhere like to work or a family function, I get so many compliments on it! People actually think it is a scratch cake. It is so moist and delicious. It is really quick to whip up. All you add is water,eggs and oil. I will continue to make this cake, why wouldn't I? I highly recommend this cake mix from Betty Crocker! I ice it with a cream cheese icing, so delicious!