Betty Crocker super moist white

Betty Crocker super moist white Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 07, 2016

Our kids use this for instant mug cakes - it's so easy! 3 Tab mix into mug or pyrex little dish, 1 Tab water, 1 Tab applesauce, pumpkin or nutella - whip with fork and microwave 60 seconds. Add whip cream or ice cream - delish! We also make cookies with it, just as easy (google for that recipe). It makes great cupcakes too, and of course, cake!

November 07, 2016

Moist and delicious! Very convenient when you don't have a lot of time. The prices is great and the items you have to add are always readily available at home.

November 07, 2016

Super bon goût de vanille. Rapide et tellement pratique à avoir dans sa cuisine. Facile à faire et très simple à faire cuire. Je le recommande. C'est un bon dépanneur.

June 15, 2016

I bake a lot using these Betty Crocker cake mixes and I feel like Ive tried ever different flavour they have and this white one so defiantly one of favorites. I love how great these cakes come out, they are always really moist and I like that I can put any flavour frosting on this cake, it's very versatile.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas