Beverly Hills 90210

Beverly Hills 90210 Reviews

Ranked #438 out of 973 in DVD

February 23, 2016

If you lived in the 90's you probably love 90210 as much as I did. I remember I love the theme song with a passion lol. I also remember that I would make deals with my brother to have the television for the time the show would come on since at that time we only had one TV and no VCR. Those were the days. I love the showed and the actors. I taught the stories were very realistic. I have seen then purchased quite a few seasons and I still love this show to this day.

May 01, 2015

I watched this show when I was in my early teens. All my friends watched it too. There was lots of drama and twists and turns in each show. A lot of conflict on and off the show made the headlines on a weekly basis. It was interesting to watch. The relationships between the characters was front and center and made the storylines believable.

May 01, 2015

My sister and I used love this show. I had this huge crush on Brandon lol .. Great teen drama , this is way better than most of today's shows on TV.

Description:
One of the definitive shows of the 1990s, "90210" originally follows the lives of Brandon and Brenda Walsh, who both eventually leave the show, and their friends through high school and college into adulthood. In addition to making sideburns momentarily cool again during its run, the show deals with a steady stream of love triangles and other romantic entanglements, and occasionally touches on more serious issues as well.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk