Beyonce Pulse- Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #716 out of 1213 in Perfume

October 30, 2014

Love the smell of the perfume. It is soft, yet a little sweet ,,, lets just say its subtle yet erotic! Perfect for those nights that you wanna drive the men crazy!

June 21, 2013

one of the best frangrances i have ever got. and i have hundreds of perfumes. suitable for a variety of people

February 20, 2013

For some reason, I seem to detect a sweet smell to this one- it almost smells to me like it could be orange zest? I could be wrong. It was around a year ago that this particular eau de parfum was given to me. Yes, it too is a sample size, but not those ones that come on that postcard type thing for one-time uses. It was actually given to me by my local newspaper lady at the time. She said she didn't like it, and that it didn't smell good on her. She got it from those sample counters at The Bay I believe. Any who, I tried it, and I'm shocked that it's actually something I'd wear, given if I had more of it. It stays with you too, so no need to apply often. It is a nice soft, feminine scent. Do look into this one, and/or find more info on it. I would recommend it. Never hurts to try before you buy. That's the only way to determine what's right for you.