Beyond the Zone Turn up the Heat Flat Iron Protection

Beyond the Zone Turn up the Heat Flat Iron Protection Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 69 in Flat Iron

March 23, 2016

This is a moderately priced product that delivers. I spray it in my hair before blow drying and then before using the flat iron...it has an almost oily texture to it..the one downside for me. But it does do its job well.

December 11, 2014

I use the Beyond the Zone whenever I flat iron my hair. It keeps my hair from doing the flyaways by mid afternoon and allows my hair to stay the way I style it. I enjoy the scent and it does not scorch like some sprays I have used for flat ironing I would def recommend.

April 27, 2014

Ok well I have mixed curly hair so sometimes I like to wear it straight. And when I do this is the go geter. This doesnt make my hair have that burnt smell to it and my hair doesn't smoke up either . definitely would recommend this to anyone wanting to try this.

August 09, 2008

Descripion: ALCOHOL FREE!!
- Use with flat irons or any heated appliances to protect hair from heat damage
-Leaves hair soft and managable while providing a luxurious shine

Directions:
- SALON DIRECTIONS: For use on damp or dry hair. Hold bottle 6 to 8 inches from hair, spray lightly and comb through to ends.

This product shines and smoothes my hair for long lasting results. My hair used to have alot of trouble staying straight but now it doesnt. both my sister and i were at a party the other night and while i watched her once straight head of hair turn into an array of waves and curls over the course of the night my hair remained straight shiney and smooth. tough the ends did curl alittle bit i think it may just be the way i got my hair recently.

CAUTION: this product may make your hair look greasey so use sparringly!

but it is a great buy and i highly recommend it

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products