• BH Cosmetics 6 Color Concealer & Corrector Palette
Good

BH Cosmetics 6 Color Concealer & Corrector Palette Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 389 in Concealer

December 01, 2016

I bought this pallet for only $5 and well worth it! The light shade is perfect for my skin tone, and offers the perfect tools to cover the dark cirles under my eyes, as well as my red cheeks! It also helped diminish the look of pores on my nose! Will for sure buy again!

June 30, 2016

I personally think it works fantastically. Zero gross smell to it either. Goes on smooth. The product helps really well with covering up pimples as welll as any other blemish you have. As well as taking the dark circles away from under your eyes love love love bh cosmetics

April 11, 2016

Everyone should own this palette. I have recently become a huge fan of BH Cosmetics (how can you not?! The prices are so affordable and the quality is amazing) and I ordered this palette for $5. Yes, $5 for 6 high quality concealers! I love that this includes a green shade to combat redness. The concealers provide great coverage, have awesome staying power and don't crease when a proper setting powder is used. The packaging is also very sleek and great quality. I have ordered more BH Cosmetics products and I can't WAIT to try them.

January 13, 2016

I have this concealer palette in the shade Light, and it is just great for colour correcting & concealing flaws, as it's very affordable (USD$5.00 on the bhcosmetics.com website) to experiment & play with the 6 different shades!

I find the shades blend easily, and I use my fingers versus brushes due to the consistency of the product. It has a light, dry, but still creamy texture to them, and they can easily be layered if need be, to help achieve the flawless look that all of us crave! The package is also a great size for our purses as well, as touch-ups are most likely going to be required. At least for me anyway, as I have that nasty T-zone & combination skin. However it is important to set it with a powder to ensure all day coverage. I also wish it came with a mirror which would be handy for the on the go touch-ups, but $5.00 for six solid colors, I'm not complaining.