Good

BH Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #615 out of 776 in Eye Liner

March 12, 2016

I recently purchased this eyeliner because a good friend of mine told me about this brand and how affordable it is. I thought the price was amazing so I ended up buying a few products which included this. I used it right when I opened it and it was very easy to use and glided really well. It is a felt tip eyeliner which I liked. The only downside of this product is that it does not last as long as I thought. One day I went to go rub my eye which was itching really badly from allergies and I took some of the eyeliner off. I was somewhat expecting it to come off because of how hard I was rubbing my eye, but other than that it is a great product.

April 03, 2012

Let me be honest from the start - I can't use liquid eyeliners for the life of me! I think the reason why I don't practice enough with these is because I don't like how they look on me - so unnatural and not pretty. I have always preferred the softer look of eyeshadows or even pencil liner because they allow me to blend and smudge the products, which is not possible with a liquid liner, of course, so I didn't really know where to start with BH Liquid Eyeliner ($3.57).

I must admit it was fun playing with this eyeliner as it really is super precise thanks to its stiff applicator. It is extremely pigmented in one stroke - BH Liquid Eyeliner comes in only one shade which doesn't even has a name, but it's black - and it dries amazingly fast, which is always appreciated because it prevents you from smudging the liner while doing the rest of your makeup.

The day when I really wanted to put this liner's long-lasting and smear-proof claims to the test, I put it on first thing in the morning, I went for a 45-minutes brisk walk (hey, someone is trying to get in shape here!) and I spent the rest of the day outside in the sun by a delightfuly warm 26°C and guess what? Not a single smudge! I'm still not sold on liquid eyeliner but seriously, this one is amazing for the price!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!