Amazing

BH Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliners Reviews

1 review
Ranked #638 out of 776 in Eye Liner

April 03, 2012

When I use eyeliner, I like to be able to smudge or blend it for a more natural look - I'm not a fan of a super straight and harsh line. Although BH Waterproof Eyeliners ($2.77) are said to be smudgeable and blendable, I found they were quite hard to work with.

Not matter what I used to blend them on my lid, be it my finger or any type of brush, the result was always patchy and not pretty. I always had to keep on layering more product to hide the uneveness and then try to smudge it again, which is a complete waste of time - and product.

I was sent the shades Midnight (deep dark blue) and Frost (shimmery silver) and I have found that the two are very different in term of formula - while Midnight is pigmented, deliciously creamy and goes on super smoothly, Frost is harder to work with because of the chunky glitters in it. It also goes on much sheerer than Midnight.

I usually tend to shy away from waterproof makeup products because some are impossibly hard to remove, but I didn't have this problem with HB Waterproof Eyeliners. They do are really waterproof - while swatched on my arms, I kept on rubbing them and they won't budge until after a good 30 seconds, but they are surprisingly easy to remove with normal makeup remover.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products