BHCosmetics- 88 Color Tropical Matte Eyeshadow

BHCosmetics- 88 Color Tropical Matte Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #834 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

August 05, 2014

Price is amazing, the colors are all beautiful and there's a huge variety.. however compared to other popular 88 palette brands I've tried, the color payoff wasn't the greatest. Definitely not a bad product but I've tried better. Wouldn't repurchase due to that reason.

January 10, 2012

I love playing with eyeshadow and matching my outfits. I didn’t have much of a selection until I received BHCosmetics- 88 Color Tropical Matte eyeshadow to review. I was totally excited to see all the pretty colors to pick from and match with.
The kit comes with two eyeshadow brushes and many colors to pick from. I had fun with some pinks and with some purples the past few days. The eyeshadow goes on nice and smoothly and blends well together.
BHCosmetics has MANY different eye-shadows and other types of makeup to pick from and I know this can be your one stop shop for all your makeup needs. I really really really loved their eyeshadow. THANK YOU!!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml