BIC Disposable Lighters Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1006 in Misc

February 04, 2017

I am a smoker, and i have found that when you buy the cheap lighters, they dont last as long, the flame is unpredictable making it easy to burn your face and singe all your hair off. Not only do they do that, but i cant count how many of the cheapies caught fire in my hand while using it. Bic makes durable lighters! They dont run out as fast i can make a light last me about 2-3 weeks, and i buy the five pack so they last me even longer. once every couple of months i have to stalk back up, bic lighters are the only ones i will use! I also started collecting dead lighters, because i was told that if u save 100 bics, BIC will send u a free pack of lighters, Im not sure how that process works, so couple weeks ago after having my big bag for years, i started to dis mantle them to get the flint out, i have a bag full of flints that im not sure on what to do with yet.

January 25, 2017

cheap and easy. and they dont ever let you down , they break but olny if they are terribly old and some i have gotten months of daily use from{(smoker).so yeah my go to lighter alllways

January 22, 2017

I have so many BIC lighters. Basically one in every pocket and purse. They work great, last a good amount of time and come in so many colours and designs. So worth it

January 09, 2017

I am a daily Lighter user and there is no comparison to flicking a bic. i dont care what anybody says bic has been my trusted lighter for 10 years and they last the longest, safest and most efficient garaunteed!

January 04, 2017

The only lighter that will work on a regular basis. They might be a bit more then another company but they always work. Try to get another brand of lighter to work in the winter time outside? You can't but a Bic will always work. They best lighters out there

November 30, 2016

Not the greatest bang for its buck, but for what it does it's alright. It is a bit flimsy feeling compared to some lighter, but it's not as bad as the dollar store ones, so the price isn't that bad. It is easier to use than some lighters and is sturdy enough to get the job done - it just doesn't last as long as I'd like. Still, since we really only need it to light the barbecue in summer it does its job well.

November 15, 2016

OMG I didn't think we were able to review smoking paraphernalia, although you can use a BIC Lighter for crafts, kitchen, barbeque, camping etc I guess. LOL

I do not like the fact that they go in the garbage and creates tons of waste, but when it comes to an even flame every time, and lights every time you flick it, BIC is the best. It really does make a difference than the $$Dollar Store lighters that are see-through and have to sections of lighter fluid in them. The flame can go super high or low or none at all, so BIC is the best again !! They also come is an amazing amount of colors and patterns and different illustrations or sports themes on them too.

I do prefer a lighter that is not disposable though, but for me, I don't lose my lighters, and one BIC Lighter lasts me about 4 months.

November 15, 2016

These are the only lighters I buy. They work right until they run out of fuel and are easy to light. The price is good- you can find multipacks everywhere- corner store, canadian tire, walmart etc!

October 22, 2016

Mon premier choix en ce qui attrait aux "lighters". Bic est présent depuis que je suis jeune, c'était un classique dans le temps et ce l'est toujours aujourd'hui. Peu importe combien de "lighters" j'ai chez moi ce sont tous des Bics.

September 26, 2016

When I think of lighters I think of Bic. Bic makes the best lighters I have ever used. When I buy a Bic Lighter I know I’m getting a high quality product that is proven to be reliable. I’ve tried the Sun lighter’s that we get for free when we buy a carton of cigarettes but they only work occasionally. When I flick my Bic I know it will light repeatedly even in some of the worst conditions. I’d rather spend a little more on a Bic Lighter than a cheapo that may or may not work when I need it most.