BIC Pro+ Ball Pen
Good

BIC Pro+ Ball Pen Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 987 in Misc

September 01, 2016

Fantastic pens! I found a spare one lying around in the household, and was amazed by how smooth the ink is, and there were no bubbles anyway. The grip was extremely comfortable in hand as well, and after taking notes in class my hand does not hurt.

July 23, 2016

Totally worth every penny. They wrote so smoothly and don't smudge as you're using them.
Pretty well priced too. Bic is a very reliable company that makes great products.
When I go school shopping for the kids I only buy them bic

January 30, 2016

I like Bic Pro +Ball Pens they write so great no messy writing with these like some other pens

April 27, 2015

These are some great quality pens, they are easy to write with and don't smudge. When I buy ball point pens I like to go with BIC pens because I know that I get what I pay for and they last a long time and write very neatly.

April 05, 2015

These pens are really good. Write smooth and last long. I've always liked bic and used several types of their pens through out the years.

What do you think, have you used them?

April 05, 2015

I'm very picky on pens I like to use at work. And this is one that I like ! Good grab and writes smooth not inky.

April 05, 2015

This version of the Bic Pen is fantastic. It's nothing like the crystal Bic pens that have been around for ages. These do cost more, but they are a higher quality and last a lot longer.

April 04, 2015

High quality pens! They don't dry out for a long time and write smooth.

March 09, 2015

This is a good quality pen that will last a long time without drying out.

March 03, 2015

A quality pen that fits comfortably in your hand. The ink doesn't leak or smudge. They tend to last a long time and write beautifully. I always keep these pens handy.