Bic Sensitive Disposable Razors Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 451 in Hair Removal

January 12, 2017

The bic disposable razor is really good and can be used more than a few times which makes it not only effective but efficient as well. Well worth the money.

August 21, 2016

These are great and so economical for me to buy them this way.I never got around to buy an electric shaver so these suit me just fine. For me I guess disposable is the way to go; they do a good job on my legs and underarms

August 20, 2016

I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated quite easy. I purchased this product at Wal-Mart. I have never cut myself with these razors. They leave my skin smooth. They were very effective. Price was reasonable. I would recommend to others.

January 15, 2016

Some how I always forget my razor when I go traveling but always buy this same brand from a corner store or shoppers . It does the job at an amazing price

July 31, 2015

I use these when I'm totally out, staying with my dad, and need to raid the bathroom supply for a razor. What a terrible product. Hardly works, very dull blades (or sharp blades that dull quickly), and not long-lasting. But, very cheap!

July 23, 2015

They cut my skin EVERY time I use them.
    They also cause razor burn too.

May 12, 2015

You can't beat the price. I live using these when traveling because they're small. They do a decent job shaving, but I do nick myself sometimes from them.

May 12, 2015

This is an extremely affordable pack of 10 razors that I buy at the dollar store. They don't last as long as other name brands, but they get the job done. I mainly use them to shave my underarm area. It works well without cutting or knicking my skin.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical