Bic Soleil Bella Razors Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 444 in Hair Removal

The BIC Soleil Bella disposable razor has 4 blades ensuring the closest shave you have ever had with a disposable razor, but they are also flexible and reside on a pivoting head, making it easy to glide over the curves and arches of your body.

1.5/5

October 15, 2016

These were the worst razors I have ever used. I have never been one to cut and knick myself while shaving, but these razors help me effortlessly achieve more knicks at one time than I have had in my entire life!
The razor didn't glide smoothly, it was more like running a rubber queegie down a dry window! You know what I mean right? Lol

1.5/5

July 31, 2016

Sure these razors are a good price especially considering the number of them that you get in a package but I find them to be rough on the skin. So easy to cut yourself with these razors if you press as much as you need to in order to remove hair with them.

July 12, 2016

I purchased these razors for a recent trip and they hacked up my skin. I have used lots of different razors and have never had razor burn or Cuts from shaving like I did after using this Bic product. It felt as though the blades were dull from the outset and my legs actually hurt after using these. I don't recommend them!

June 17, 2016

These are not my favorite, but are ok to grab when they go on sale. I find they catch your skin in a weird way, and I find that the 2 blade isn't ideal. I find these are best used when the hair isn't crazy long,it is a good 'maintain' razor. The colours are fun and whimsical, and I don't mind these for summertime.

June 17, 2016

great razor for underarms, I wouldn't suggest it for use anywhere else on your body unless your really careful. The razor is pretty stiff and doesn't have much movement with your skin, especially those knees!

0.5/5

June 09, 2016

These razors are the worst razors ever. Please, please don't waste your money on these no matter how good of a deal they are (as they go on sale often) and with good reason they are terrible. They nick you no matter how slow or how much shave cream you use. Just put them back on the shelve and grab something else.

June 08, 2016

These are a nice razor. I like that it has the five blades so you don't feel like you have to go over a section over and over. They make for a quick hair removal on those rush mornings and my skin feels smooth after using them.

May 17, 2016

These are my go to razors, especially when you can get a pack with the bonus razor, with 4 blades, these give you a really comfortable shave and are usable a few times before they begin to dull. Would not recommend the Twilight razors from BIC but Bella is definitely a good one.

May 17, 2016

This is so bad... I really dont like it. Just 2 blade.. Omg its like make my cat angry and put it on my leg after he's pissed off.. God. So dont buy it

April 24, 2016

These are my favourite go to razors. I always try more expensive razors and always end up coming back to these. I have less cuts and razor burns when using these.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs